Daft Punk - Alive 2007 / Alive 1997

Is anyone that purchased the box set having problems with their copy of "Alive 1997"? I've received my second replacement set from Amazon (the French release, not Rhino) and it appears on each copy of "Alive 1997" as if the pressing was not deep enough. My needle jumps around continuously, and this is even after both the record and stylus have been cleaned. I'm about to get my 3rd replacement box but I'm wondering if others have had this problem or if it is just my bad luck?

Is anyone that purchased the box set having problems with their copy of "Alive 1997"? I've received my second replacement set from Amazon (the French release, not Rhino) and it appears on each copy of "Alive 1997" as if the pressing was not deep enough. My needle jumps around continuously, and this is even after both the record and stylus have been cleaned. I'm about to get my 3rd replacement box but I'm wondering if others have had this problem or if it is just my bad luck?

what kind of record player do you have?  I had problems like that with my cheap sony player, but I haven't had issues with my AT-LP120

what kind of record player do you have?  I had problems like that with my cheap sony player, but I haven't had issues with my AT-LP120

I have a Technics SL-1200M3D and an Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge. So far no problems with any other records so not sure what is up with this one.  I'll give it a try on another player to see if it is just mine.  Thanks for the reply.

• 4 months later...