Batman Begins/The Dark Knight Rises Soundtracks 2xLPs Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Anyone know when the 50% off international shipping expires? Would save me a few pennies (although I'll probably get stuck with import taxes!)

Or is this something that will be making an appearance in random European stores (is that a stupid question?) like the Disney picture discs?

It comes and goes every month

I hope the higher ups at Hot Topic realize how Travis is probably getting them a lot more sales because of his regular posts here. I'd never know about this stuff if it wasn't for him and his posts brought me into their stores to buy records which I'd never have done otherwise. 

did these really need repressing ? I mean there a literally loads of the Silva screen issue still available out there ?

now Dark knight is a different matter....that's the one they should have repressed !

Well I'm glad they pressed the dark knight returns since its a double LP instead of one and includes an extra song that was cut from the original press. As for batman begins, I already have the Silva screen version so I'm happy. I do agree about the dark knight but its owned by a different company. I'm still holding out even though I had the chance for one at $140 a while back....just my luck I would get it and find out the repress was announced a day later.

Well I'm glad they pressed the dark knight returns since its a double LP instead of one and includes an extra song that was cut from the original press. As for batman begins, I already have the Silva screen version so I'm happy. I do agree about the dark knight but its owned by a different company. I'm still holding out even though I had the chance for one at $140 a while back....just my luck I would get it and find out the repress was announced a day later.

I say just wait. With the resurgence of soundtracks on vinyl, there is no doubt someone will try and repress that albums. Hopefully Inception as well!

I say just wait. With the resurgence of soundtracks on vinyl, there is no doubt someone will try and repress that albums. Hopefully Inception as well!

Ya I ended up finding a death proof ost on my bday at Amoeba in LA. Splurged since I could check the condition in person. TDK was also on the wall but figured it would be repressed eventually...

Now inception I will not spend a penny over face value on and definitely have a good feeling its coming soon! Its all a waiting game at this point!

Inception is apparently getting a mondo repress.