"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

I think they actually said that it would only be distributed by Think Indie. So i guess it is possible foreign places could get it somehow through them. Or in this case Amazon Japan could get it from Amazon US? But I wouldn't get your hopes up of any Amazon coming through with this. The only recent VF release they've actually come through with was the Eluvium record on black.

I thought these didn't ship til May??....

...I have a PO at Acoustic Sounds, but based on their allocation of RHP (or lack thereof), I don't think that's coming though. If anyone's store is definitely getting extra, and you wanna help a brutha out, shoot me a PM with your store's phone #. I feel like that's a fair way to do it... The store's staff can then decide if they're cool with selling a copy to someone out-of-state for the cost + shipping, and you don't have to worry about spending your own cash & time. 

I think they actually said that it would only be distributed by Think Indie. So i guess it is possible foreign places could get it somehow through them. Or in this case Amazon Japan could get it from Amazon US? But I wouldn't get your hopes up of any Amazon coming through with this. The only recent VF release they've actually come through with was the Eluvium record on black.

Part of the complaining (see also: Pearl Jam forums) is that people outside the US will not get this at all.