"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

I'm a little confused how "production problems" could hold this up, considering Vinyl Films has posted pictures of them being packaged. Oh well. Hopefully I hit on a pre-order and hopefully it comes before I move.

I literally was just saying this to my wife... What production? If someone managed to snag one on RSD because a store sold their promo copy, then how can there be a hold up in production? More like a problem trying to decide who gets how many and who gets nothing...

Just talked to a guy who owns a record store who told me think indie has 300. They got orders for 2000

Unless Bullmoose or Luna or my local guy come through I guess this will just be another jewel I can't afford. I keep wondering how many people will break the box up and sell the disc separately...

Unless Bullmoose or Luna or my local guy come through I guess this will just be another jewel I can't afford. I keep wondering how many people will break the box up and sell the disc separately...

I will not be surprised in the least when you see these pop up on eBay separately. I would imagine these will easily fetch $50 a piece.

I called my local shop, he's sure that he got one for me. With that said, I got in on Bullmoose pretty early and I got a PO in with AS. If more than 1 of these pull through for me I'll let the board know.

I'll hop in line for assistance unless my store pulls through! Thanks for looking out!

I want to know where the 2k orders are coming from. I spoke to a total of 8 decent indie records stores in 2 different states i spend time in that distribute from Think Indie and only 1 of them knew what i was talking about when I asked about this. i talked 2 others into supposedly ordering some. The other 5 probably ordered 100 each after realized who was in this box!