"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

Never heard of the place. Reliable?

Me neither. A friend of mine was there over the weekend for RSD. He had a great time.

I was helping a friend that was looking for a Citizen Dick 7" single who lives in California. Their online store is still selling them. Did a search for vinyl films, and the box set came up.

I live in Canada so I had a friend in the USA place an order for me.

Found another store who will be selling these. In store only again.

Silver Platters in Washington.

http://www.silverplatters.com/p/17587590/various-artist-vinyl-films-records-10-box

And another one. ZIA Record Exchange in Arizona. In store only!
http://www.ziarecords.com/p/5480847/various-artist-vinyl-films-records-10-box

For those who've ordered from Aucoustic Sounds, their listing for this currently says this:

Coming May 04, 2015

Only one copy per customer, due to limited availability. Orders filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Clear vinyl pressings of all six 10" records released over the last 11 years on Vinyl Films Records, with music from Mark Kozelek, Low, Mono, eluvium, Sun Kil Moon and Mike McCready of Pearl Jam. Housed in a slipcase, hand-numbered limited to 500 copies worldwide. Includes a 20" x 30" poster.

Please note - Because of the limited availability of this item we cannot guarantee that all orders will be able to be filled.

You can still pre-order it there if anyone actually thinks it's worth trying still.

If you live in Ohio ..

http://findersrecords.com/search/search.php?MatchType=Loose+Match&SearchFormat=All&OrderResultsBy=Best+Match&ShowAvailableOnly=No&SearchArtist=&SearchTitle=vinyl+films

A friend gave them a call. They said they never heard of this & don't know anything about it, even though it's up on their website. :/

Just got an email from Dimple:

This is an update regarding your purchase of: Various Artist - Vinyl Films Records 10' Box [LP]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Valued Customer-

Thank you for placing an order with Dimple Records. Unfortunately this item is no longer available and cannot be shipped.

You will not be charged for this item. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, feel free to email us at [email protected].

Thank you,
Dimple Customer Service  

There goes that then.

:mellow: