SCAMMER PLEASE READ! - WTB: Records + Test Presses (Many Genres)(Lots of Man Overboard)

Thundrstruckk

I just had a 15 minute long phone conversation with his Dad. Apparently this kid doesn't live there any more. He said his wife is having lunch with him today and is going to tell him to drop the charge backs. Either way I am going to call paypal and try to work this out. Fucking ridiculous.

I just had a 15 minute long phone conversation with his Dad. Apparently this kid doesn't live there any more. He said his wife is having lunch with him today and is going to tell him to drop the charge backs. Either way I am going to call paypal and try to work this out. Fucking ridiculous.

^^ Same thing, let me know how PayPal goes.....I've uploading tracking #'s confirmation messages, links, and everything in between. Was going to leave out the part about getting lunch with his mom just so he doesn't read this thread and cancel their lunch date ahahah

Lame. I dealt with this last week after he did a charge back for a record I sold him in January. Talked to paypal and everything but like a lot of people I didn't have a shipping confirmation since it was so far back. Weird thing was, I've sold/traded to him many times before. Hope this all gets worked out for me and everyone else involved.

Just read the whole thread and wow WTF?!? I got the charge back sometime last week and immediately got a hold of paypal. Messaged him on here too and nothing. I had no idea you guys have been dealing with the same thing for the last 4 months!

Why would the dude still be doing charge backs after he was found out by VC? He sent records/money back and is still trying to scam people. I'm extremely curious how he actually did this. Before I found this thread I thought that maybe he was using money or daddy's credit card and instead of making him pay the consequences they just tried getting all their money back i.e. charge backs. I'm still curious either way.

All he is doing is buying shit with paypal and using a CC as a funding source. Then later going back with CC and filing a chargeback. In my case he said it was an unauthorized charge. I'm hoping that paypal will just decide in my favor as I have tracking and details of the discogs showing the items were delivered at his house....

All he is doing is buying shit with paypal and using a CC as a funding source. Then later going back with CC and filing a chargeback. In my case he said it was an unauthorized charge. I'm hoping that paypal will just decide in my favor as I have tracking and details of the discogs showing the items were delivered at his house....

this is the boat I'm in as well. I attached screenshots of our conversation on here along with the usps tracking number that shows it was delivered. Called PayPal and they said that should be more than enough to win the case. Plus, I have family in Virginia that work in DC that would not be above showing up at his house demanding an explanation.

you can have tracking, delivery confirmation, jesus handing it to you himself while reciting the ten commandments.

doesnt matter.

if sent or transacted as a gift, its all over.

and by over i mean take out in cash what he owes you, light it on fire.

find the ashes and tape them back together.

that was just a 100% more of a possibility than dealing with this guy.

PLEASE KICK THIS KID'S ASS ^^^

And film it.

I will pay you your money back double.

Believe me this kid has some rough patches coming ahead, I'll let you guys know what I figure out when I call back after work. Also I wish I went to his house show! his house is beautiful!