PO: August Burns Red "Messengers" Repress

rcafilm

In a strange twist of fate, it appears splatter is sold out but haze is still available.

That's insane! My only guess is because it's cheaper, but still it's not by much. The haze is basically screaming: "record flippers buy me!" so why is it not gone? Anyways great album, can't wait for mine to arrive!

Is nobody else wondering why they would charge more for the haze than the splatter? Pretty weak if you ask me.

Haze is the more limited pressing. But other low press records sell for the same as "regular" editions so it is weird.

Might be on the factory side, would it cost more to do a haze than a splatter or starburst or whatever?

Compared to like 80-90% of what people buy on this board I'm shocked the prices for his have people so upset. Other than the whole different pricing for the two variants I'm really not that upset.

No one seems more upset with this than anything else.  Just simply pointing out that the difference isn't due to anything other than profit.

Compared to like 80-90% of what people buy on this board I'm shocked the prices for his have people so upset. Other than the whole different pricing for the two variants I'm really not that upset.

$27 shipped for a single LP (especially considering T&N/SS is notoriously cheap on packaging) is a bit on the terrible side. Personally, I would gladly drop $20 shipped on this, but I'm having trouble committing to this.

Definitely agree it's more expensive than I really wanted to pay but I know there are people posting in this thread that buy a lot of $27 LPs before shipping.

Just saying with all the crap being repressed as of late this is one of the more reasonably priced represses I have seen for a major/popular band. The label just dropped the ball with shipping cost.

wish i could have went to that show.  i was at a wedding when they played my city.  I have seen them probably a dozen times and they always crush.  one of my favorite shirts I have is the Unearth rambo shirt.  get alot of thumbs up when I wear it.  it has become my concert shirt because someone ripped it at a Chariot show and I patched it up and "dont care" if it gets torn up now.