PO: Korn Self titled "leftover" copies(Hidden Coke Bottle Clear Variant) on 11/29 @ Noon via ETR

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Im kinda surprised people feel that way, especially when...

Korn's Debut self titled album available domestically on vinyl for the VERY FIRST TIME!

2xlp Set with an Etched D-side of the cover art (that etched side is pretty awesome)

Limited to 500 total copies pressed on coke bottle CLEAR vinyl

I get it, 40 bucks aint no joke, but i feel for what youre getting, its worth it, also when there are so many other records with high price tags that arent worth it. But maybe Im biased since I grew up with korn pretty much from the beginning, and got to meet them when they were close to my favorite band at one point.

Korn's Debut self titled album available domestically on vinyl for the VERY FIRST TIME!

2xlp Set with an Etched D-side of the cover art (that etched side is pretty awesome)

I get it, 40 bucks aint no joke, but i feel for what youre getting, its worth it, also when there are so many other records with high price tags that arent worth it. But maybe Im biased since I grew up with korn pretty much from the beginning, and got to meet them when they were close to my favorite band at one point.

Agreed, and if it helps support a small label like Enjoy the Ride I'll do it.  Especially since most of their releases are much cheaper than this, its not a problem.  

You do realize that the only real upside to a release being domestic (as long as you're a resident of is that you shouldn't end up being charged a heavy premium for currency conversion and overseas shipment.

I don't know what ETR had to pay in licensing but this isn't much different than just buying a MOV copy which comes to a little over $40 (or way less from some amazon marketplace sellers right now) depending on where you're purchasing from.

For an American release I was pretty shocked to see the price tag.

I agree the price is high, and I am not making an excuse for it, but if I were to buy this album I'd go for the ETR version over the MOV version just because I know that Ross appreciates the business, he runs a small label, and MOV wouldn't even notice if I ordered one from them, it wouldn't make a difference. 

Ross, any plans to do other Korn releases?  It'd be really cool to see the Live at the Apollo concert (Issues Live) pressed at some point.