Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Nice. Yeah I'm interested in how much of a difference you'll be able to notice.

The blue variant was neat, but I just couldn't justify spending an extra $30 just for the blue. Honestly, I'll just be happy to finally own this.

Amazon is currently showing an expected delivery date of October 22nd.

These have already been pressed for a little bit now so delivery date shouldn't be a problem.

Will be in stores on the 16th.

These have already been pressed for a little bit now so delivery date shouldn't be a problem.

Will be in stores on the 16th.

Damn. Really?

Just sent Amazon an email. I need answers ha.

I'm thinking I probably messed up my shipping option since it was included with the Emery and FSF preorders. I am cheap, so I more than likely went with the free shipping which means they won't deliver until they're all available. However, Amazon is unrivaled when it comes to customer service. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up breaking up my order.

Damn. Really?

Just sent Amazon an email. I need answers ha.

I'm thinking I probably messed up my shipping option since it was included with the Emery and FSF preorders. I am cheap, so I more than likely went with the free shipping which means they won't deliver until they're all available. However, Amazon is unrivaled when it comes to customer service. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up breaking up my order.

I have all of those preordered through Amazon as well and have an October 16th delivery date for each, with Prime.

Shipping label shows they shipped from 92705 and created Friday 9/18. I'm in AZ, so if you're east of me it should be in the next couple days!

Pittsburgh. Thanks for the info! Looking forward to it. Can you post pics of the book, gatefold, etc. and let us know how it sounds? I can't contain my fucking excitement, I'm sorry.

http://imgur.com/a/CYGRe

Added a pic of the gatefold, back, front of book (stitched together which blue thread which is cool), and I didn't want to spoil the whole book but there's a pic of the "Bruised" page.

Sound is great but never had original to compare against. It did come pretty dirty, the paper sleeves they were in were shedding bad. Too lazy to vac clean it yet but most of the minimal noise I hear I expect was just what my brush couldn't get and to go away with a proper cleaning.

http://imgur.com/a/CYGRe

Added a pic of the gatefold, back, front of book (stitched together which blue thread which is cool), and I didn't want to spoil the whole book but there's a pic of the "Bruised" page.

Sound is great but never had original to compare against. It did come pretty dirty, the paper sleeves they were in were shedding bad. Too lazy to vac clean it yet but most of the minimal noise I hear I expect was just what my brush couldn't get and to go away with a proper cleaning.

That book looks awesome. That color looks awesome. The gatefold looks awesome, the cover looks awesome...I'm gonna be anxiously awaiting this one in the mail. It's gonna be a long few days.