Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Looks like I'll have to suspiciously fall ill at work at 3pm... I have no qualms about the price as I would probably pay $50 for just the vinyl because it's worth it to me in the long run. I was going to get North tomorrow as well, but since they are down to 37 copies I had to snag one tonight to be safe; I never noticed they were still available through the site. 

I went to see how much shipping was for North--it was $7. How did you see how many copies were left? I added 999 to my cart and it let me.

Can't imagine what shipping for the bundles will be. That being said, I'll buy both if North is still in stock tomorrow (hopefully people going for the Everything in Transit reissue don't get the rest).

I went to see how much shipping was for North--it was $7. How did you see how many copies were left? I added 999 to my cart and it let me.

Can't imagine what shipping for the bundles will be. That being said, I'll buy both if North is still in stock tomorrow (hopefully people going for the Everything in Transit reissue don't get the rest).

just try to check out with more than 37, and it tells you how many are left.

just try to check out with more than 37, and it tells you how many are left.

Thanks, just tried it.

Looks like they're sold out now anyway.

****  :(

Naw, just put 999 in your cart, then go back to the item page and click "add to cart". It says "all 37 are in your cart".

Thanks, just tried it.

Naw, just put 999 in your cart, then go back to the item page and click "add to cart". It says "all 37 are in your cart".

Oh awesome, It told me it was sold out 5 mins ago but just went back and It let me in.

Not risking that again, just going to cop the extra shipping I think and order one now

Oh awesome, It told me it was sold out 5 mins ago but just went back and It let me in.

Not risking that again, just going to cop the extra shipping I think and order one now

I don't know if I want it bad enough to buy it now and put up the extra shipping, but I'm hoping that if it's been online for 2 years it'll be fine for another 18 hours or so.

But if you get buyer's remorse and it's not there tomorrow...I might want it  ;)

This will be available in record stores, Amazon, etc. on Oct. 16. Same 2LP set. Not sure about color but I'm assuming black. Will be around $32.

I'll probably still get the $50 one...I'll see if I can spare the cash for it, though. Will this be unlimited on black, though? It'd be nice just in case something goes wrong with the blue one.

probably because everyone was putting them in the cart to see how much they all were haha

Still deciding if I need the book or not.

i'd actually prefer this on black, awesome news. + don't want all that extra crap.

the autographed photo book would have been a nice gesture if only I was a 16-year-old girl...

I'm a 16 year old guy, and I feelm like I want it. Maybe I'm showing my feminine side.