Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Some of the songs were really good I think, his music has definitely changed a lot over the years. 

For me, everything since EIT on has been hit or miss. There are some truly fantastic songs spread across all his albums, but nothing stands up for me as a complete body of work like those earlier albums. 

I saw him perform recently and it was really good (as always), but its definitely an adjustment for me that he isnt playing with a guitarist (live or on the Wilderness record)

For me, everything since EIT on has been hit or miss. There are some truly fantastic songs spread across all his albums, but nothing stands up for me as a complete body of work like those earlier albums. 

I saw him perform recently and it was really good (as always), but its definitely an adjustment for me that he isnt playing with a guitarist (live or on the Wilderness record)

He's always been amazing live. One of the best shows I've ever seen.  I'm surprised that he isn't playing with a guitarist. Every time I've seen him live he's had a guitar player.  I have to admit I miss Something Corporate, I honestly wish they had made another record. 

I ordered mine the second it went up and I still haven't received it. I'm kinda bummed.

Edit: mine should be here later today. I got my tracking information and it said they attempted this morning but they didn't, I called the post office and they are bringing it back!