PO Death Grips Ex-Military(boot)

aopps42

How come on vinyl-digital.com when I go to put a shipping address it's all ass-backwards? I don't want my order to get messed up because it makes you enter a street name before the number like "Greenville Ave. 4645". How do you guys input shipping info on their website?

the second number feild is for APT or Unit number. At least that's how I've always entered in my info and my stuff has always arrived.

Cool. I was hoping they would have responded by now since I emailed last night in Cali which would be morning/early afternoon to them but I'll just have to wait and see. Don't want to be down an extra $25 atm though haha.

I did the same thing, ordered a black and then saw the grey, so ordered that and asked them to cancel black vinyl version.. Its not shipping for awhile and they've always been really easy to work with.  

I've gone through maybe a half dozen or so orders with them and only ever once had an issue.  I ordered a dangermouse-greyalbum years ago now and it came in sounding like butt.  super distorted, not just bad mp3 press but like bad bad press.

Took a little bit of convincing but they did end up giving me a full refund, including the return shipping.  

That was my first order and I've had nothing but great experiences since.  Be patient, expect flimsy sleeves, expect seam splits and dented corners.. 

if this doesnt work for you, there are nm/nm copies on discogs for $400.

I don't get the comments on the flimsy sleeves. Ok they are not the best but i have some legit releases that have shitty sleeves, when i first ordered boots from them i expected like something thin but they do the job.

yeah, it never has bothered me.. but im not a sleeve guy.  never look at artwork/tracklists/lyrics/inserts.. most of my records are in shrink with just the open side... opened.

store my records outside the sleeves so they never even come out of my plastic jackets... 

please god dont let these boots have mc rides face plastered all over. i hate when vinyl-digital changes up the artwork. prime example is the use of Tyler The Creator Wolf era photos on their Bastard bootlegs.

i seem to remember pictures of the Bastard labels and such leaking on here before the record was actually pressed (back when it was a pre-order). i wonder if anyone here has the Exmil labels and would post them? would be nice.

anyways i picked up a copy of each so my original copy can sit back for a while. never really been disappointed with vinyl-digitals quality so far. excited for this!

can you let me know how this sounds? actually interested in buying this since the possibility of this ever being repressed is slim to none. 

Just keep in mind that it may not arrive to you for something like up to 12 weeks and everything will be fine. I think my last order came after like 7?