PO Death Grips Ex-Military(boot)

aopps42

• 2 weeks later...

anyone else notice that the runout grooves are cut right up under the label.. so and the end of (side c/d specifically) the stylus runs up onto the label..

kinda annoying, but whatevers.... also, fuck you VD and your splitting of albums onto 2lps, FUCK YOU.

everything else is fine, my copies arrived in relatively good shape, considering.. no seam splits and minor corner creasing, looks like its factory damage as the mailer was solid and mint.  apparent VD is offering replacement sleeves, dont take my word for iit.

audio is fine, its a mixtape for christ sake, its not a hi fi release on any format (except maybe the tapes, mmm tape hiss)... no pops/skips/crackles/wobbles/yonks or zonks.

all in all im happy.  

Putting songs on two LPs helps get rid of inner groove distortion, so I'm all for it.

yes and no.. this is an album that can fit comfortably on 1 LP without any crazy IGD happening (as per the original).. I know they do this cause they're a bit lazy and its easier for them to press it onto two LPS.. but fuck its lame.. for most of these albums coming out on two lps its just a marketing ploy, just like 180gram.

regarding replacement sleeves... Email VD and ask, thats the best way to get confirmation.

Yeah, MC Ride confirmed on his twitter right after his Disneyland trip w/ Hill and Flatlander that he personally dropped off the original plates at the bootleg plant in Munich.

Is that true? I never know with this band. You're probably being sarcastic, but with this band nothing would fucking surprise me anymore.

Yeah, MC Ride confirmed on his twitter right after his Disneyland trip w/ Hill and Flatlander that he personally dropped off the original plates at the bootleg plant in Munich.

rumour is these were pressed in canada.  doesnt make much sense to use a vinyl rip.. probably a digital source.  sounds fine, its not really a hifi album to begin with.  compared to the original I have no complaints (other than the two lps spread and run outs cut under the labels.) with this bootleg.