I want one of my albums signed

As stated above, if you ship that thing out you'll probably never get it back, if you can't go to a show (with VIP passes) and ask in person then your only real option is to buy an already signed copy online. You're also assuming that Slipknot is consistently interacting with their street-team, I'd imagine a band as big as they are probably aren't even in the same state as their street-team.

In other words there's no way to get this done by simply spending the $3 to ship it to a stranger who probably won't care/lose your record.

There's a lot of haters based on this kid's music taste. That sucks.

When I was 13, I took a Korn LP to get signed at a meet and greet. LP got pretty wrecked just from carrying it around, got water spilled on me, etc.

Still got it though.

I could always use a few more haters so I'm just going to say I got Follow the Leader today :P

Don't send it. At BEST you'd get one or two signatures. Those guys are hardly all together unless they're recording or playing a show. Some of them don't live in Iowa.

I used to work at a sushi place and our busboy had a ticket stub he kept in his wallet and whenever he saw one of the guys around town he'd ask for an autograph. He had most of them. One night Corey comes in and he goes up and asks him. He was nice but firm when he told the kid to leave him alone because he was eating. If he came back when he was done it would be a lot cooler. The ticket was so old and ratty you couldn't even see the first couple of autographs anymore. I admired his dedication though.

Basically asking for a signature from Slipknot's Street Team head.

No one has pointed out:  if you arent personally watching it getting signed their is no guarantee the artist himself is the one signing the record.

Pretty sure this is what Rooks was implying, if it didn't come off to OP that way already. Not asking the street team head to get signature, but saying they would sign it instead.