Death Cab For Cutie - Kintsugi (Out March 31st!)

Just released a second song from the album today - 'No Room in Frame' - I think this was one of the songs they played live a few weeks ago. Sounds pretty good - digging the different direction they are heading in.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/death-cab-for-cutie-unveil-new-song-no-room-in-frame-world-premiere

i really like it after listening a few times. getting so excited for this record.

i am seeing ben play a really small solo show tonight in SF. hoping he will play some of the new songs stripped down.

we will see!

i really like it after listening a few times. getting so excited for this record.

i am seeing ben play a really small solo show tonight in SF. hoping he will play some of the new songs stripped down.

we will see!

Jealous! Enjoy the show - I saw him on a solo tour in Fall 2012 and it was awesome. Played a few deep cuts from Death Cab's catalog too, which was epiccc.

http://pitchfork.com/news/58773-death-cab-for-cutie-share-the-ghosts-of-beverly-drive/

really loving this one too. high hopes for the rest of the album!

I think this might be my favorite single they've released off the new record. Only a few weeks till we can listen to the rest!

Sorry to bump this. Nothing new regarding the new album here.

I just wanted to deop the question if anyone knows something about a regular pressing of "You Can Play These Songs With Chords". I mean, they made pressing plates for the boxset and I would be curious if there are / were any plans for a regular pressing. Same goes for the two EPs that were released on Barsuk but I would be happy with the album for now. Would love the boxset but I own every album (except Chords) and I just can't justify the purchase right now.