PO Now: cKy Greatest Hits May 28, 2015

We'll get it eventually, and as long as I've been without any physical form of cKy tunes, I'll survive this drought.

Just sent them an email via the contact link. I basically just said I (and a few others) was (were) wondering if this was still on track to be released next week and that I was aware of how backed up pressing plants can get of late. I doubt I'll hear anything, but if I do, I'll let you guys know.

According to Discogs the promo CD had this track list

1 96 Quite Bitter Beings   2 Rio Bravo   3 Disegage The Simulator   4 Escape From Hellview   5 Flesh Into Gear   6 Sink Into The Underground   7 Attached At The Hip   8 Inhuman Creation Station   9 Close Yet Far   10 Dressed In Decay   11 Familiar Realm   12 Tripled Manic State   13 Hellions On Parade   14 And She Never Returned   15 A#1 Roller Rager   16 Afterworld

Hopefullythese will go out soon and this isn't like the Glass Jaw all the records will different situation

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the tracklisting since I know that we're all curious.

a1 - 96 Quite Bitter Beings
a2 - Rio Bravo
a3 - Disengage The Simulator
a4 - Escape From Hellview
a5 - Flesh Into Gear
a6 - Sink Into The Underground 
a7 - Attached At The Hip
b1 - Inhuman Creation Station
b2 - Close Yet Far
b3 - Dressed in Decay
b4 - Familiar Realm
b5 - Tripled Manic State
b6 - Afterworld

Received!!! (pics below) The sleeve is nothing to get all worked up over (kinda thin and flimsy), but it's a little better than I expected. The vinyl coloring is pretty badass and it came with a promo CD to play in my car! All-in-all I'm not disappointed.

If anyone got other/ different cool colors, post 'em! I want to see what else is out there. Mine is an orange w/ red smoke. As with most, the picture doesn't quite do it justice, but you get the idea. 

11429465_10200865088785646_6340382322306

1526436_10200865088985651_15841752287728

Just a quick followup bump.

I finished listening to this a few minutes ago, and while it has been a LONG time since I listened to cKy, I feel as if the audio quality is lacking. I know they didn't go into the studio and remaster everything, but some of the songs sound kind of flat. Some others sound pretty great. 

That said, I dont' have the best setup in town, but it's not terrible. 

Maybe it was never as dynamic as I thought. I don't know. I'm old. and tired.

Either way, I'm not really complaining. Just observing.

It sounds like I'm listening to cKy, there aren't any snap/crackle/pops to speak of, and I paid fucking $20 bucks for it. It's a win.