PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

For those who emailed one little indian, how long did it take to get a reply back? I'm trying to cancel my order so I can get these cheaper and they haven't replied to my email from Sunday.

They got back to me within the hour. Just make sure you sent it to the right address cause they have several different emails on their contact page and I almost sent it to the wrong one

They got back to me within the hour. Just make sure you sent it to the right address cause they have several different emails on their contact page and I almost sent it to the wrong one

Dang.

Could you give me the email addy you used? curious if its the one I used.

It's taken them way too long.

I sent them an email to [email protected] and one via Paypal since they have an addy for that [email protected] and no replies back :\

Dang.

Could you give me the email addy you used? curious if its the one I used.

It's taken them way too long.

I sent them an email to [email protected] and one via Paypal since they have an addy for that [email protected] and no replies back :\

Hmm that's strange. I just checked it was the shop@indian address. Perhaps emailing them again would be best. I can imagine with the influx of orders and cancellations and questions that a few emails probably were accidentally overlooked.

When I emailed them about combinin' my two orders into one shipment it took them almost three days to respond sayin' it was too late. These won't ship fer quite some time, right?

Yea they come out like March 9th. They have time to correct stuff... I call bs from them. They still won't reply to me. I guess I'm gonna email them one more time during the middle of the day and see if I get a reply back and refunded. I'll have to go through PayPal if they're not gonna reply to my emails  :\

Ummmm so One Little Indian sent me both Bjork vinyl I cancelled (Post & Homogenic) and was already refunded for haha smh Also talk about getting them early... not sure what the deal is.

Will take pics later.

Never thought I'd get these for free.

free is good. Let us know what the quality is like when you play them.

Ummmm so One Little Indian sent me both Bjork vinyl I cancelled (Post & Homogenic) and was already refunded for haha smh Also talk about getting them early... not sure what the deal is.

Will take pics later.

I'd be more than happy to pay you for Homogenic since I missed out on it (only Bjork I don't have)!

Will take pics later.

I guess they were right when they said it was too late.. Didn't think they would come out early. Congrats on the free albums. ;)

Haven't opened them yet. Waiting to make sure the other place I ordered them from cheaper cancels my order first, should hear back from them by tomorrow I would think. I might still open them anyway, but won't be able to spin them right away.

GVaOcXL.jpg

Looks like they were shipped out Feb 11th. Never got a shipping email because again I never expected them.

qKPSsfj.png

Hopefully those who legit kept their orders get them soon. They royally messed up and they're not even supposed to be shipped until March 9th, but no way am I dealing with them again or paying to ship them back overseas.