Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

HA!

I looked closely at the photo before posting and can't see a hole either, but it's definitely the" exclusive slipmat" from the bundle description on the order page. What else could it be, y'know?

No, it's not a slipmat. It's an ultra-rare Alexisonfire picture disc of them playing French Celine Dion covers. And I just had to put my fingers all over it and lay it on my couch. Then I let my 2-year-old hold it. 

NOW TELL US ABOUT THAT BR/DGES 45!

Dine Alone posted a photo earlier...

1743044_741620622612956_1980480047_n.jpg

Hoping it's the secret 7" from Bundle 1

*Edit* Totally forgot until just looking, that 4 people who bought bundle 1 will win a test pressing of 1 of the records! Would LOVE that Helicon Blue!!!

Yeah, finally looked at your photo on a computer instead of a cellular phone - I can see that hole now.

NOW TELL US ABOUT THAT BR/DGES 45!

It's called Love and Hate. Appears to be signed. Haven't listened to it yet. Will do so shortly and let you know what it sounds like. Keep in mind I'm only somewhat familiar with Moneen.

Okay, so Br/dges sounds like a one-person project that was influenced heavily by the Bon Iver guy-in-a-cabin kind of sound, bits of falsetto, sparseness, lots of buildup, but definitely a lot of remnants of Moneen's melodic punk. In fact, for me, I prefer the quieter bits of the songs rather than when the heavier guitars come in.  Definitely sounds home-recorded, but not necessarily lo-fi or anything. My guess is Moneen fans will be happy with the tracks. 

Okay, so Br/dges sounds like a one-person project that was influenced heavily by the Bon Iver guy-in-a-cabin kind of sound, bits of falsetto, sparseness, lots of buildup, but definitely a lot of remnants of Moneen's melodic punk. In fact, for me, I prefer the quieter bits of the songs rather than when the heavier guitars come in.  Definitely sounds home-recorded, but not necessarily lo-fi or anything. My guess is Moneen fans will be happy with the tracks. 

Thanks for the info. I saw a social media post about br/idges from moneen - so I figured it was Kenny and was really curious what it sounded like - so thanks for the early insight!

I picked up my Bundle Part 1 in person on Friday and I can tell you that the Dine Alone guys and gals are working full speed to ship out a ton of parcels. Just a little more patience guys!

Very happy with the bundle too. I like the CBC logo on the sleeve of the Arkells live album. Nice touch.

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to anything quite yet but it all looks awesome.

Received my Helicon Blue LPs on black last night and got to spin them today... Such a nice package! And nice to listen to an official release, rather than the awful mp3s I had before :)

Great job yet again Justin! And thanks for sorting the slipmat. Dine Alone NEVER disappoint!

Can't wait to get my bundle now!