Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

I wanna order Alexisonfire - Live At Copps 4XLP & Moneen - Are we really happy I've been hoping for so long that this would get pressed on vinyl but is my card going to get charged for them right away or not until their shipped because the way it sounds on the website when that little pop up comes up you have no idea when these will be released. Is there any information on them? It would be appreciated. I hate spending the little money that I do have on something that I won't receive for 6 months to a year although I probably will cave in because of course these will sell out soon enough and I'll regret it. I just wish there was some estimated date like with the say anything is a real boy box set they atleast had an estimated date of 5 months from when the pre-orders started which ended up turning into 7 months but atleast I had an idea. So like I said any information would be amazing and thank you for releasing these especially Moneen it is much appreciated.

I wanna order Alexisonfire - Live At Copps 4XLP & Moneen - Are we really happy I've been hoping for so long that this would get pressed on vinyl but is my card going to get charged for them right away or not until their shipped because the way it sounds on the website when that little pop up comes up you have no idea when these will be released. Is there any information on them? It would be appreciated. I hate spending the little money that I do have on something that I won't receive for 6 months to a year although I probably will cave in because of course these will sell out soon enough and I'll regret it. I just wish there was some estimated date like with the say anything is a real boy box set they atleast had an estimated date of 5 months from when the pre-orders started which ended up turning into 7 months but atleast I had an idea. So like I said any information would be amazing and thank you for releasing these especially Moneen it is much appreciated.

Money comes out right away mate.

Money comes out right away mate.

Thanks for the heads up man!

Hey Dine Alone Justin if you have any information on the progress of the moneen and alexisonfire pre-orders even a guesstimate of a possible release date whether it be 6 months from now or a year from now, please feel free to share them with us I'm sure some of us would appreciate it myself included. Thank you very much.

bundle pt.1 will be shipping end of this week / beginning of next!

some of these have shipped out, the others are being packed up and sent out soon :)

It was two weeks ago and Justin said they were shipping and still nobody I know got shipping notices or has their order status changed. There's only a MAXIMUM of 150 packages to send out, which shouldn't take THAT long... So what gives? The new City and Colour release delayed things further? Or is there still some other issue or pressing delay?

I was doing fine waiting months on end but now I'm clearly getting quite antsy. :/ Sorry if this comes off as rude.

Why do you think the new city and colour album has anything thing to do with the delays. This is the second time you've brought that up. If you have been buying vinyl lately you would understand that the plants are backed up with people trying to have vinyl pressed. Just be happy that justin actually takes time to keep us updated. Not trying to be rude. But you act like city and colour just decided to record last week. This is something that I imagine has been planned out for a while now.