Coming soon: Thursday - Waiting LP+7" (15-Year Anniversary)

gmoney

Sounds like I should really give ACBTLD another chance. I've only really cared for them up to War All The Time.

Its production was divisive at the time (and probably still is?), but I think its a real asset to the songs. All these years later I still find new things to enjoy about the album once in a while.

Wow. Can't believe its been ten years since that was released. Remember when the album was announced and the first single was released; thought it would be one the greatest albums id hear. May be one of my most played records ever.

Was the first song Counting? I honestly don't remember when/where I first heard it, but I assume it was on PureVolume

deciding between the turquoise or the splatter.  they didn't even specify the splatter colors did they?

i hate that merchnow's media mail shipping is 5.17.

bullmoose only charges 2 and change.

It's free if you spend over 25$ too.  I'm worn out on splatter and it'll be about 7$ cheaper for me to stick with Bullmoose.  I think turquoise will be a fine colour for this release :)

The albums after War are some of the strongest material. Especially No Devolucion.

I just don't really love the style of music they make any more. I can still listen to the albums I liked when I was in HS, but I'm just not into them as a band anymore.

I'm the same way about Coheed/Saves the Day/TGUK, etc. They changed just enough beyond the albums I liked in HS that I can't listen to their newer stuff.

I just don't really love the style of music they make any more. I can still listen to the albums I liked when I was in HS, but I'm just not into them as a band anymore.

I'm the same way about Coheed/Saves the Day/TGUK, etc. They changed just enough beyond the albums I liked in HS that I can't listen to their newer stuff.

I guess it's good Thursday stopped making music :P

It sounds like you have a bad case of Neurostalgic Hearing Disorder. The only prescription is more Coheed.

more-cowbell-o.gif?w=600

It sounds like you have a bad case of Neurostalgic Hearing Disorder. The only prescription is more Coheed.

more-cowbell-o.gif?w=600

Woof. Noooo thanks.

I saw people talking in the Coheed thread about" how good" Number City was...that song made me want to tear my ears off. Complete garbage.

Gotta say, I wasn't even a real big fan of War All The Time as far as Thursday goes, but it was ok.

I will edit my previous statement about all the bands I listed above by saying that I relistened to StD - Sound the Alarm and actually liked it a decent bit.