Just purchased these on ShopRadioCast

Thanks Tape.   I will look into it.   Scott, I listened to the album in its entirety on Youtube last night and I can't say there was a bad song on it.   Very excited to get it.

Now, if I could just post some asinine meme to indicate my lack of original thought and an obvious pervasive sense of comedic brilliance...

Guarantee I have never used this board before.   I simply looked for a vinyl message board via google and this was the first I saw.   I started the topic because I was interested in hearing some other people's opinions, maybe on bands that were similar or something else I should check into.   I am not as connected as I once were to the music scene.   Probably because I am older and I work and I have resumed my education and time is something I have very little to spare.

Bake, this is only the second time I have ordered from SRC.   The only other purchase I made was the release of Goldfingers debut.   Have you had issues there?  

Satan, not sure what you mean by that.   I live in Northwest Alabama, I work fulltime and I take online college courses.   We aren't exactly bustling here with a punk rock scene.   Not only do we rarely have bands of that genre play here, we certainly have no radio exposure for these types of bands, so yes Pandora seems a relatively reasonable outlet to hear this type of music from a part of the country not as often exposed to these types of bands.   I am not 18 anymore, when I would sit for hours and look up bands on Epitaph, AF Records, Fat Wreck, Hopeless, etc.   Maybe it has caused you a loss of words, but I am not ashamed that I found them via pandora, all things considered.

Rare Color, not a big TBS fan,other than that particular album.   But I appreciate the kind words regardless.   If you are familiar with OWTH, which album of theirs would you suggest?   I see SRC has three more. 

I would be very happy if you made this your profile picture:

RCA_45_rpm_phonograph_and_record_Arthur_