Just purchased these on ShopRadioCast

Just picked up a few on ShopRadioCast....

Banner Pilot - Hearts Bleed Pacific

I was really into the snotty punk sound of Fat Wreck when I was much younger (Strung Out, Nofx, Lagwagon, Screeching Weasel, etc) but admittedly fell out of that sound for awhile as I grew older.  But hearing these guys recently on Pandora and hearing they were signed to Fat Wreck has kind of reengerized me. 

Off With Their Heads - Hospitals

Another band I just recently heard for the first time via Pandora.   Was really impressed with them and this was apparently their first EP.   Really excited to hear it.  I know one of the guys from Bad Religion said they were the best punk act out today.

The Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site

I have really gotten into the whole alt-country thing (or americana if you so prefer) over the last 5 years or so, especially with the emergence of Drive By Truckers and Jason Isbell (both having roots in my hometown).  This has lead me to bands like Two Cow Garage, Defiance Ohio and Lucero.  I really fell for The Weakerthans, again hearing them on Pandora, but was shocked to learn it was one of the guys from Propagandhi. 

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends

One of my favorites cds from my 20's.  I can't have a complete collection without it.  Hope it is a good pressing. 

Guarantee I have never used this board before.   I simply looked for a vinyl message board via google and this was the first I saw.   I started the topic because I was interested in hearing some other people's opinions, maybe on bands that were similar or something else I should check into.   I am not as connected as I once were to the music scene.   Probably because I am older and I work and I have resumed my education and time is something I have very little to spare.

Bake, this is only the second time I have ordered from SRC.   The only other purchase I made was the release of Goldfingers debut.   Have you had issues there?  

Satan, not sure what you mean by that.   I live in Northwest Alabama, I work fulltime and I take online college courses.   We aren't exactly bustling here with a punk rock scene.   Not only do we rarely have bands of that genre play here, we certainly have no radio exposure for these types of bands, so yes Pandora seems a relatively reasonable outlet to hear this type of music from a part of the country not as often exposed to these types of bands.   I am not 18 anymore, when I would sit for hours and look up bands on Epitaph, AF Records, Fat Wreck, Hopeless, etc.   Maybe it has caused you a loss of words, but I am not ashamed that I found them via pandora, all things considered.

Rare Color, not a big TBS fan,other than that particular album.   But I appreciate the kind words regardless.   If you are familiar with OWTH, which album of theirs would you suggest?   I see SRC has three more.