Better Call Saul

Rip

• 4 weeks later...

I made an audible gasp at the end of this week's episode. I can't wait for next week. I wish the seasons were longer than 10 episodes lol.

Totally did the same thing.  Stoked for the finale.  And I 100% agree 10 eps is waaaaaaaaaay too short here!

I wonder how many seasons they will do, and I wonder if they'll do seasons post-Breaking Bad.  That would be awesome.  

I don't know.  I'm guessing he's in a coma.  As much as I dislike Chuck, he's not a character I would like to see killed off the show.  

I'm stuck between this thought ^ and him being dead. =[

Even though I feel like Chuck is conniving and helped Jimmy become they way he is in certain ways, I like Michael McKean so much. My dad & I quote his lines from the brady bunch movie all the time.

Anyone else think Chuck may be dead?

dont think he'll die from this but maybe. i think jimmy will rush in because nobody in the copy shop is thinking to call 911 and thus implicating him in doctoring the documents (because why else would he be there). where it goes from there is anyones guess.

would love to see gus but also doubt that will happen this season. could definitely see it happening in season 3 though. my guess is were going to find out that mike does something to tio that, as a complication of his recovery, causes his stroke. 

this show is really, really well done and i think this season has stepped it up big time over season 1. love the BB easter eggs (like the investment manager that jimmy and kim swindle for drinks being the guy who gets his car destroyed by walt at the gas station). even though its "sauls show" im actually way more into mikes arc. what i really love though is that you can tell at some point all these characters stories are going to dovetail in some way.