maybe one of the greatest specials ive ever watched.  I pretty much laughed for 3 hours straight.  We taped it and have the last 30 minutes to watch tonight, but god damn was it great.  

The fishmatic was so good, I only wish it didnt get stuck when he added the extra fish

is Chevy Chase sick?  He looked awful/bloated.  

also, Melissa McCarthy is the ONLY person alive that could pull off doing Chris Farley sketch.  I mean, in my opinion, she's the female version of Farley, minus all the drugs.

Agreed. I didn't find it blasphemous at all. Was appropriate and pretty funny. I thought she did well.

Pretty much stopped watching the second I saw Miley get on stage with her horse voice. She can seriously sing backups for a death metal band. I think I saw Kanye jump on stage and then jump off in an attempt to play down the fact that everyone hates him. In a nutshell the best part of the show was the fact that they rehashed all the great moments from 15-20 years ago and sealed the deal that the show is now a farce of itself. I guess they can repeat this in 10 more years for the 50th. Chris Farley, Phil Hartman and Wayne's World will still be funny then. I won't know anyone that has been on the show 10 years from now, just like the last 15.