PO: Hop Along - Painted Shut

So I had to look to see if Get Disowned was still available on vinyl for a reasonable price. Most of the internet had them all at like $30-40. Anyway, the label has them (and Algernon, Hurry) for $10 and I thought that was an awesome deal, and possibly something people overlook: http://www.hotgreenrecords.com/store/shelves3.html

Sorry if this is common knowledge haha.

If those don't turn up (happened to myself and at least a few others on the board) then check out Float Away, Dangling (http://www.storenvy.com/stores/228341-float-away-dangling). They have a bunch of Hot Green distro at around the same price and they are cool/will send what you pay for.

So I had to look to see if Get Disowned was still available on vinyl for a reasonable price. Most of the internet had them all at like $30-40. Anyway, the label has them (and Algernon, Hurry) for $10 and I thought that was an awesome deal, and possibly something people overlook: http://www.hotgreenrecords.com/store/shelves3.html

Keep in mind that you'll probably have to wait a few months for your order to arrive if you buy it from them.

Exactly where I ordered my copy from, a couple of years ago.  Couldn't believe how unbelievably cheap the cost + shipping were.

Keep in mind that you'll probably have to wait a few months for your order to arrive if you buy it from them.

Wait, why's that?

I ordered Get Disowned from Hot Green a month or so ago. Took maybe 7 business days to arrive. It's possible that orders were taking a long time due to band members being on tour. The label is run by the dude from Algernon, right?

Could be true. But if you aren't going to be able to fulfill orders for months on end then maybe the store should be closed during that time? Or at least take a few minutes to add a disclaimer to the site.

Could be true. But if you aren't going to be able to fulfill orders for months on end then maybe the store should be closed during that time? Or at least take a few minutes to add a disclaimer to the site.

They've always been pretty weirdly self destructive about the business side of their bands. I think they never even made an Algernon shirt haha.

They've always been pretty weirdly self destructive about the business side of their bands. I think they never even made an Algernon shirt haha.

when i saw algernon they had like one shirt

also i just bought get disowned from hot green so ill let you guys know when it gets here

and the tour thing is very possible considering that mike bell and the movies band has someone from algernon and they toured out west last year

I ordered Get Disowned from Hot Green a month or so ago. Took maybe 7 business days to arrive. It's possible that orders were taking a long time due to band members being on tour. The label is run by the dude from Algernon, right?

I ordered mine sometime last year and it took months to get to me. I emailed hot green after a few weeks and they said it was being repressed so I had to wait a little. I didn't mind at all considering it only costs $12 with shipping.

I ordered mine sometime last year and it took months to get to me. I emailed hot green after a few weeks and they said it was being repressed so I had to wait a little. I didn't mind at all considering it only costs $12 with shipping.

thhhhhhheres only 1 pressing though i thought? /500 black

and in the uk big scary monsters did a /500 black also

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered it from them last year and it took almost 3 months to get here. Numerous others had the same problem and they wouldn't respond to emails or anything. It finally arrived out of the blue one day.

Was wondering about that. I ordered Get Disowned from them three weeks ago. It's nice to know that it will arrive eventually though.