Death Grips - Ex Military - CLEAR vinyl bootleg

I'm okay with my almost completely black "swirl" colorway. There has been a ton of clear bootlegs coming through recently. My Gravediggaz was clear. My local shop also had two D'angelo boots on clear. The way these bootleg clears look is like when you pee and flush the toilet then you realize you flushed too early because you still have a little bit of pee left and decide not to waste water with flushing again because the water looks fine. It ends up looking like a clear with a drizzle of pee water if that makes any sense, like a dingy clear. But on another note, they need to get a boot up of Brotha Lynch Hung-Season of Da Siccness. I would kill for a copy of that and have been looking for a fairly priced copy for like 5 years.

I'm okay with my almost completely black "swirl" colorway. There has been a ton of clear bootlegs coming through recently. My Gravediggaz was clear. My local shop also had two D'angelo boots on clear. The way these bootleg clears look is like when you pee and flush the toilet then you realize you flushed too early because you still have a little bit of pee left and decide not to waste water with flushing again because the water looks fine. It ends up looking like a clear with a drizzle of pee water if that makes any sense, like a dingy clear. But on another note, they need to get a boot up of Brotha Lynch Hung-Season of Da Siccness. I would kill for a copy of that and have been looking for a fairly priced copy for like 5 years.

The older I get, the more I experience this while urinating.