Cold Cave - Full Cold Moon 12" LP (Soon from Deathwish)

Well my bad for the accidental thread derailment, but I fail to see how they can "outgrow" DW. We all know how popular they have gotten, but really at the end of the day a black metal band can only be so big, and it's not like DW did not do a great job with Sunbather. Unless they were moving to a bigger metal label like NB, I agree they will probably just be moving to a comparable indie label which seems pointless.

Woah. Never thought I'd a thread derailed this badly. 

My two cents: George's comment on that interview may or may not have been taken out of context. At this point no one is privy to what is going or really happened. I tried to "use" my personal connections to get some sort of full story out of all parties involved and no one is saying anything. It's all being kept hush-hush, whatever "it" may be. 

As of right now...it's all a guessing game and speculations and sensationalizing (as P4K has done, I think) in regards to DFHVN's new record. 

Until we hear from the horse's mouth...let's just chill I guess. And get back to the Cold Cave discussion. 

A'ight?!?!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...