Selling Everything. ~1,000 records

tropicrot

EDIT: I'm in a similar situation I was when I started this thread. Selling things again. Quick note: any Whirr, Deafheaven, Nothing, and Thrice records are not for sale. List is here, you can just PM me here for info. Again, please send me offers instead of asking how much. There's just too much to look into individually that way. Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

My dog is having some serious medical complications, and we're trying to unload our whole collection to help fund his appointments, tests, potential surgery, and whatever comes after that. Anything y'all can do would be a great help. Please just email me any offers at [email protected] please.

Collection is at https://deadformat.net/sleepwalkingdead !

Lots of solid, rare stuff up in there. Converge 1st pressings, a 100% Whirr collection, a 100% complete Deafheaven collection, crazy rare Black Flag pieces. Thanks in advance, you beautiful creatures.

Edited by tropicrot

While the offers are still coming in strong, I just really wanted to take a second to say thank you to you guys. Thank you for even bumping the thread when you sent an offer. Thank you to this community that I love for helping me when I needed it. I've never sold a record before today, and although it's not what I wanted to do, it's been such a pleasure talking to some of you. Feeling really overwhelmed by all this support. Gosh.