disgusting foods

Deli meat/cold cuts.

Irrational? Maybe. I just don't like when my meat is cold, wet and jiggles.

I completely agree!! I can't stand the smell or taste. If I do eat a sandwich then I put one thin layer and cover it up with cheese and pickles and Chips

I actually don't really like most meats. Right now I hate chicken. The thought of chicken makes me feel sick.

I completely agree!! I can't stand the smell or taste. If I do eat a sandwich then I put one thin layer and cover it up with cheese and pickles and Chips

I actually don't really like most meats. Right now I hate chicken. The thought of chicken makes me feel sick.

1304702413_chicken-head-man.gif

I would be friends with this chicken man but never cook and eat him.

mayo

Mayo is gross to me though.

Agree. Mayo is gross.

mayo

Mayo can fuck off.

THE #1 GROSSEST DISGUSTING VILE "FOOD" EVER: MAYO

I have a terrible gag reflex, I can't even watch other people eat mayo. If I'm at a diner and someone gets a club sandwich with a side of mayo? It's gotta be hidden and far away from me.

I hate mayo so much that other condiments/foods that appear to look like it also gross me out to the point where I'm dry heaving. See: Ranch dressing, sour cream, chipotle mayo, miracle whip, fluff, and caesar dressings (if the caesar dressing is vinaigrette based and has a brown color, I'm ok with that)

FUCK MAYO

THE #1 GROSSEST DISGUSTING VILE "FOOD" EVER: MAYO

I have a terrible gag reflex, I can't even watch other people eat mayo. If I'm at a diner and someone gets a club sandwich with a side of mayo? It's gotta be hidden and far away from me.

I hate mayo so much that other condiments/foods that appear to look like it also gross me out to the point where I'm dry heaving. See: Ranch dressing, sour cream, chipotle mayo, miracle whip, fluff, and caesar dressings (if the caesar dressing is vinaigrette based and has a brown color, I'm ok with that)

FUCK MAYO

george-michael-bluth-mayonegg.jpg

I like vegan mayo a lot.

I also really like olives.  give me a jar of black olives so I can put them all on my fingers and eat em off one at a time.

Mushrooms are one of my favorite foods.  Steak houses have the BEST mushroom sides ever.  I was at Prime at the Bellagio in Vegas and had a 20 dollar mushroom side, omg i'm drooling rn.

I can't think of anything that disgusts me.

actually the smell of eggs in the pan and the smell of burning butter

Oh god, the smell of cooking eggs is the grossest thing ever.

I am an EXTREMELY picky eater which makes it hard for me to stomach most things. Eggs make me so sick.

I hate mayo so much that other condiments/foods that appear to look like it also gross me out to the point where I'm dry heaving. See: Ranch dressing, sour cream, chipotle mayo, miracle whip, fluff, and caesar dressings

FUCK MAYO

THIS! I work with a guy who get a side of mayo for his breakfast burritos at work and it makes me so sick. If he gets a sandwich he puts extra mayo on it... It's disgusting. I can't handle it.

Oddly enough though, the only time I can hang is if I make a tuna sandwich for myself. For some reason I can put the mayo in and still enjoy my sandwich (if anyone else makes it though, I'm out). I'm not sure what's wrong with me...