disgusting foods

omg

i like broccoli (gotta be cooked), zucchini, spinach (gotta be cooked), + cucumber. i don't like onions but i eat them anyway on salads bc i can't have salad dressings and i need more flavor.

i miss corn on the cob like crazy when the summertime hits. i was all right with giving up carrots though.

oh yeah i love spinach and corn too, really mushrooms, olives and celery are my only veggie bugaboos.

i used to hate onions unless they were grilled or caramelized but over the past year i've grown to love em and put them on almost anything that makes sense.

I think the only people who drink Kombucha are hippies and health nuts. Sorry guys, that shit is fucking vile. 

Mayo story. At my prior job, the janitor was elderly man who EVERY DAY for lunch would have a ham and cheese sandwich with mayo spilling out of every side in thick globs. Cringing just thinking about it.  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:

mushrooms, celery, coconut, olives, coffee.

steve buscemi is disappoint!

200_s.gif

i like all of those things.  i will only eat celery with PB or in cooking such as in a mire poix, it's great for making tomato pasta sauce from scratch or roasting turkey and making gravy.

THIS! I work with a guy who get a side of mayo for his breakfast burritos at work and it makes me so sick. If he gets a sandwich he puts extra mayo on it... It's disgusting. I can't handle it.

Oddly enough though, the only time I can hang is if I make a tuna sandwich for myself. For some reason I can put the mayo in and still enjoy my sandwich (if anyone else makes it though, I'm out). I'm not sure what's wrong with me...

i *would* put mayo on my list mainly because as a kid so many times, i'd have a sandwich made for me that had disgusting gloppy mayo blooping out the sides.  GROSS.  the only way i will eat mayo right now is if it's an aioli or housemade mayo with fries.  it usually has more flavor and i can just dip a fry in it rather than have some disgusting uncontrolled amount overpowering what i am eating.

Fast Food - haven't eaten in one of those places in over 25 years. Rather not eat than subject myself to that garbage.

ya.  hate it.  haven't eaten at a number of places in at least 15 years, if ever.

i can't eat ranch.  i don't even like the flavor but i was told a story about ranch in restaurants that turned me off forever.

i like or tolerate almost everything else in this thread though.

haven't tried haggis or kombucha but have no desire.

Fucking pineapple is my kryptonite. Nasty.

Olives are good. Mayo's fine in small doses. Fuck sauerkraut to hell.

It's hard to wrap my head around how someone can dislike pineapples.. A little acidic, but damn, I could finish one by myself.

Then I think about me hating tomatoes and there's probably people that feel the same as I do with pineapples.

But that's weirder.