PO: Sisters of. - The Serpent, The Angel, and The Adversary (FFO: Instrumental, Post-Rock)

http://crowquillrecords.com/products/544186-sisters-of-the-serpent-the-angel-and-the-adversary

I suggest streaming their debut to get an idea. (It's free here: http://crowquillrecords.com/products/519660-sisters-of-follow-me-as-a-ghost)

This will hit hard and is a local band near me that I feel will be able to produce for years.

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER

Exclusive stream of "The Adversary" is now live over at Arctic Drones.

Standard price will be $15.00, this pre-order saves you $2. Official release date is May 12, 2015. Records will not ship until early to mid May. Digital downloads on pre-orders will be accessible on May 1, 2015. Please note that all items purchased with this pre-order will ship together once the pre-order item is ready.

Recorded and Produced by Sisters of... 
Mastered by Nick Zampiello at New Alliance East 
All songs copyright Sisters of... 2015 
Additional vocals by Dansare Marks, Austin Marks, and Derek Thompson 
Cover Photography by Brook Kuykendall 
Logo by Hilary Smith

Track Listing

1. The Serpent
  2. The Angel
  3. The Adversary
  4. Germana Cele
  5. Annabelle
  6. Annaliese
  7. Leva In Mare

Pressing Information

First pressing of 300 units on 140-160 gram ultra-clear vinyl. Digital download available after purchase, and an additional download card shipped with record (please give to a friend). The vinyl version is slightly abridged to fit the format, however the digital downloads are the full version.

• v600_cover.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to drop by and let you all know that we are now streaming the new Sisters of... record in full over at Decibel Magazine.  

Pre-orders will be shipping as early as next week, and digital downloads are now available starting today as well.  As a thank you for letting us crash your thread, we'd like to leave you all with an exclusive 20% discount for anyone that stumbles across this over the next week. That applies to the new Sisters of... record and anything else in the store as well.  

Use the code VINYLCOLLECTIVE at checkout.

Any plans on a physical format release of the E.P.?  Ordered.

im going to guess that the success from this release ($$ wise, exposure, demand) from this will determine that.

no doubt its warranted. itll get pressed i have no doubt. these guys are doing everything the right way.