Super Troopers 2

I'll watch this, but I'm going in pretty sceptical.  Broken Lizard doesn't have the best track record.  I do love the original and thought Beerfest was rather funny.  I didn't like Slammin Salmon and Club Dread at all.

Anchorman 2 and Dumber and Dumber being full on unfunny garbage movies doesn't give me much hope in comedy sequels 10+ years after the original either.

I was more interested in the TV show that 4/5th of the Broken Lizard guys did a pilot for (that didn't get picked up).

Re-watched Beef Fest a couple of weeks ago and was reminded by how not funny it was. I'm really hoping this won't be lame. I still haven't watched Dumb and Dumber To because I've heard too many awful things about it.

The first 15 minutes of Beerfest are weirdly unfunny. After that I think it's very good.

I've seen Dumb and Dumber literally 100 times and was so scared to see the second one that I didn't watch until last week. I honestly thought there was a chance I wouldn't laugh once. It was better than I expected. It's worth watching. But I doubt I watch it again.

I prefer Club Dread to Super Troopers. Blasphemy?