Super Troopers 2

Figured there were some fans on the boards.

They're raising funds to make a sequel and the Indie Go Go campaign is just about the hit the $2m mark, in less than a day!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/super-troopers-2#home

Edit: In the time it took my to make a thread, they surpassed their goal.

I saw this yesterday when it was at about 700K. Part of me wants to be surprised that this was funded in a day, but I know I shouldn't be.

I'm fucking pumped. The maple-syrup scene from the first one is probably one of the funniest in cinematic history.

That being said, did anyone else feel like the trailer wasn't very funny? It seemed sort of forced to me, but I think if all the original cast from Broken Lizard are returning then a sequel should still be a fucking riot. 

We live in era of comedy sequels being made looooooong after they would be relevant. Or good.

Dumb and Dumber 2 was just depressing.

That's why I kind of don't want to see this.  Super Troopers is one of my all time favorite movies.  I saw that in the theaters more times than I've seen any other movie, bar none.  Perfect movie, for me.  I just want to leave it alone.  

I really didn't care for Anchorman 2 or Dumb and Dumber To.  Really just a 'yep, that sure exists now'.  

Puddle Cruiser was a promising first flick, ST was phenomenal, Club Dread was hilarious as well, Beerfest definitely had it's moments, Slammin' Salmon I tolerated because of Broken Lizard.   

I'm more excited for the Wet Hot American Summer prequel than I am for this sequel.  

That's why I kind of don't want to see this. Super Troopers is one of my all time favorite movies. I saw that in the theaters more times than I've seen any other movie, bar none. Perfect movie, for me. I just want to leave it alone.

I really didn't care for Anchorman 2 or Dumb and Dumber To. Really just a 'yep, that sure exists now'.

Puddle Cruiser was a promising first flick, ST was phenomenal, Club Dread was hilarious as well, Beerfest definitely had it's moments, Slammin' Salmon I tolerated because of Broken Lizard.

I'm more excited for the Wet Hot American Summer prequel than I am for this sequel.

I'm also super excited for more Wet Hot American Summer. I'm cynical and jaded, but everyone involved with the original has continued to be hilarious and awesome.

That's why I kind of don't want to see this.  Super Troopers is one of my all time favorite movies.  I saw that in the theaters more times than I've seen any other movie, bar none.  Perfect movie, for me.  I just want to leave it alone.  

I really didn't care for Anchorman 2 or Dumb and Dumber To.  Really just a 'yep, that sure exists now'.  

Club dread does not get enough love. That movie is fucking hilarious. 

Can anyone guess the secret ingredient??