PO Now: Annabel - Having It All (Tiny Engines)

tiny engines raising their prices :(

I heard that they all got really hooked on huffing spray paint, and the price raise is due to the fact that need to order paper lunch bags in bulk, and their obsession with Canadian imported spray paint. That's what my dog fight ring leader told me anyway.  We all run in the same circles.  

I'm picking this up today.  Love Annabel, and love TE.  I know I'm getting an amazing record, with premium packaging, put out by two incredibly hard working guys.  I get pissed when boxes of cereal keep shrinking, and yet the price goes up, with hopes that it's subtle enough for me not to notice.  

This I have no problem with.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reminding everyone that this thing is fucking fantastic and the vinyl should be shipping soon. Absolutely in love with this album and can't wait to spin it!! 'Having it All' is by far my standout, but all songs are damn awesome and the flow of the album is perfect. Absolutely bonkers that the /200 is still available...

Reminding everyone that this thing is fucking fantastic and the vinyl should be shipping soon. Absolutely in love with this album and can't wait to spin it!! 'Having it All' is by far my standout, but all songs are damn awesome and the flow of the album is perfect. Absolutely bonkers that the /200 is still available...

It's damn ridiculous that the /200 is left, especially since you can get it for 25% off right now. Boggles my mind with some of the stuff that takes off and releases like this take awhile to move. This album is fantastic, as is Youth in Youth which everyone should buy along with this.

And I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why the blue/white marble is not sold out yet. This album is fantastic!

My thoughts exactly. From a totally uninformed, outside perspective, it appears as if Tiny Engines is having a little more difficulty moving the latest round of releases. Based on the lowest numbers still being available, & the tone of some of their tweets. I don't get it, especially with this release. 

I could be wrong, and I hope I am. I'd love to see one of these bands bust out and give the label more exposure. I could see See Through Dresses doing that. And I don't mean for this to be negative toward TE at all, I love the label and want them to prosper. 

• 4 weeks later...