PO Soon: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters

^ Awesome! Psyched to have snagged the new record today. Hopefully it isn't too far off from shipping, I'm really excited to check out the packaging first hand (although judging by the Flightless instagram pic vs. the Castle Face pic there may be some differentiation between how clean the "quarters" are on vinyl).

I have been notified that 12 Bar Bruise was delivered, I have been informed the condition is quite acceptable. I am so happy I could die. 

Mine also came with surprisingly little damage. I'm not so sure that info on Discogs about every copy including a drawing is correct. Mine was only numbered, nothing else. 

Eyes like the Sky arrived sealed, beautiful!

Mine also came with surprisingly little damage. I'm not so sure that info on Discogs about every copy including a drawing is correct. Mine was only numbered, nothing else. 

Eyes like the Sky arrived sealed, beautiful!

Wanna trade your mint ELTS for my dinged up one? Rumor has it mine got dinged up because it was the first one ever made and the entire band handled it very aggressively due to their excitement :D 

Wanna trade your mint ELTS for my dinged up one? Rumor has it mine got dinged up because it was the first one ever made and the entire band handled it very aggressively due to their excitement :D

Top anecdote. Anyway, I removed the shrinkwrap from mine, don't wanna see any of that bending happening in the long run. It feels better having it in my resealable mylar sleeve, sitting there on the shelf, unplayed, while I listen to the mp3 version. We are strange people, aren't we. 

Top anecdote. Anyway, I removed the shrinkwrap from mine, don't wanna see any of that bending happening in the long run. It feels better having it in my resealable mylar sleeve, sitting there on the shelf, unplayed, while I listen to the mp3 version. We are strange people, aren't we. 

I listen to mine a lot, if they repress I will buy one just to re-sleeve my original, I am super sensitive about sleeves. 

On a more serious note I would still like the Solid Pink Mind Fuzz... errr.

If I had got one in time, i'd be spinning it as soon as I got it. But I know how you feel.

So. I am extremely sad to report my 12 bar bruise arrived. The sleeve is a strong VG+, however the vinyl itself is dished or bowled. It's a sad day folks, a sad day indeed. Looks like I won't be spinning this tonight.

Sorry to hear that, it's a real shame. You could try this little guy http://www.needledoctor.com/JA-Michell-Record-Clamp

It's expensive but could be worth it. It's supposed to fix all kinds of warping.

If you don't want it I would take it off your hands. PM me.. but maybe try the clamp.

http://i.imgur.com/BST3DDI.webm

Here is my 12 Bar Bruise. 

Sorry to hear that, it's a real shame. You could try this little guy http://www.needledoctor.com/JA-Michell-Record-Clamp

It's expensive but could be worth it. It's supposed to fix all kinds of warping.

If you don't want it I would take it off your hands. PM me.. but maybe try the clamp.

I actually have a decent clamp, only works on one side. I think the only thing that could possible bring this bad boy back is a "Vinyl Flat" and they are like $200, plus to ship to Canada would be very, very expensive. 

I may email King Gizzard on Bandcamp and ask what they recommend, I presume there is nothing that can be done due to the low quantity that they had, I am still happy just to have it. 

http://i.imgur.com/BST3DDI.webm

Here is my 12 Bar Bruise. 

I actually have a decent clamp, only works on one side. I think the only thing that could possible bring this bad boy back is a "Vinyl Flat" and they are like $200, plus to ship to Canada would be very, very expensive. 

I may email King Gizzard on Bandcamp and ask what they recommend, I presume there is nothing that can be done due to the low quantity that they had, I am still happy just to have it. 

Wow that's bad!

Does your clamp have the little piece that can go under the record to try and reverse some of that bowling effect? Not sure what kind of clamp you have, but it's the little thing in this video.