Leatherface-Boxset (RSD)

I'm ecstatic to have been able to get one of these today.  I've been wanting to buy Minx or Mush for years, but only the not so great boots have been reasonably priced.  I think it's completes my Leatherface collection.  If anyone wants a nice OG copy of "Fill Your Boots", let me know.

I'm listening to Mush right now.  it sounds very good.  Much better than the CD or the dodgy bootleg.  I'm hearing things I've never heard before in the 15 years of listening to it.  My only complaint is I wish the had included the lyric sheets.

I've been digging into the digital extras. all the EPs and 7" material is great to have.

Plenty in all the shops I've been in today in the UK. But I guess the shipping will prohibitive for you guys?

I'd probably be willing to pony up the dough to get one shipped to Canada. This was the only RSD release I really wanted and there wasn't one to be had in the entire province of Newfoundland. Anyone who has an extra or knows where I could get one, I'd greatly appreciate it!