Fallout Discussion: “76”

If you wait til she goes in and then follow stealthily, you can hear their conversation about how they've been sneaking people in and killing them and stealing all their shit. I was jumping around stealthed in the shelves looking for loot hearing this conversation like "ya'll motherfuckers gonna get some justice as soon as I'm done up here."

Haha damn I didn't even mention what building it was and you knew  :P

Don't know how you plow through games so fast.

Haha damn I didn't even mention what building it was and you knew  :P

Don't know how you plow through games so fast.

Had a day off and then this weekend my girlfriend was at her parents' place visiting haha.

It's better for me if I go balls out in a game and burn out out on it in a week or 2 than letting it consume me long-term. My girl can give me some space to get down on a game when the hype is high, and then I'm back to happily going out and doing whatever she wants once my blood-lust has been satisfied for whatever the hip new game is :P

Had a day off and then this weekend my girlfriend was at her parents' place visiting haha.

It's better for me if I go balls out in a game and burn out out on it in a week or 2 than letting it consume me long-term. My girl can give me some space to get down on a game when the hype is high, and then I'm back to happily going out and doing whatever she wants once my blood-lust has been satisfied for whatever the hip new game is :P

Oh that makes sense. I try not to buy games as often anymore. Have bought too many games at full price that I played for a week and just ended up hating. Unless it's a really hyped up game, or a developer I actually am confident in (Bethesda) then I usually just wait for games to price drop before I consider buying them. I usually just play the same games for months on end. 

It wasn't that, it was this image that said "How boys flirt" and it said "haha let's chill" and for the "How men flirt," it was the spoiler. Usually the men area is something like "I want to take you out for dinner" or some bullshit.

I did read the comments of the page he reposted it from and someone said that the game didn't end like that, so I'm hoping that's true.

I want to delete all of my social media because of this.

The Pip boy should be delivered today

Been glued to this game. Mostly wandering and exploring said places. Found vault 75 just finished that kind of a interesting location. Found a church with a named ghoul father someone or other was hopeing a new story line but he attacked me. He dead. All kinds of cool little tid bits.

Bought some of the jones berry lemonade pop to taste what the nuka cola quantam would have been. Meh not great i prefer Sprechers sodas.

Been glued to this game. Mostly wandering and exploring said places. Found vault 75 just finished that kind of a interesting location. Found a church with a named ghoul father someone or other was hopeing a new story line but he attacked me. He dead. All kinds of cool little tid bits.

Bought some of the jones berry lemonade pop to taste what the nuka cola quantam would have been. Meh not great i prefer Sprechers sodas.

I found 82 the other day :)

I gotta say, Bethesda did an excellent job on setting up certain situations. For example, I was wandering outside of Diamond City, and this woman started to call to me that someone was hurt, and asked me to follow her inside. Now, from watching far too much TV and playing way too many video games, I knew from the get go it was a trap. But I walked in anyway, and killed all the raiders. As I explored the building, I found a collapsed portion of the floor, and as soon I walked down, there were like 10 Settler bodies, stripped naked with nothing in their inventory. As soon as my character saw this, music started playing that just added to it and made the scene so shocking and grim. Little details like that make this game great.

I ran across this yesterday. I completely forgot you wrote this. I was walking ariynd trying to locatw the voice until i did. Sure enough Da Raiiiderssssss was there. Cleaned em out. Saw the settlers. Finally went into diamond city last night also. Fuck sanctuary and the old lady in her chair. Get your own food, make your beds. Im busy out in the real world known as the wasteland to worry about you fools

I ran across this yesterday. I completely forgot you wrote this. I was walking ariynd trying to locatw the voice until i did. Sure enough Da Raiiiderssssss was there. Cleaned em out. Saw the settlers. Finally went into diamond city last night also. Fuck sanctuary and the old lady in her chair. Get your own food, make your beds. Im busy out in the real world known as the wasteland to worry about you fools

That is one aspect of the game I couldn't give two shits about. I'll find my kid on my own, without your jet ridden visions I did the basic stuff and then fucked right off. 

That being said, I keep seeing pictures of fortresses people have built and think, damn I wish I was that bored in college

I took everything out of my workbench all at once and made a slow zombie trek to the Red Rocket. I haven't been back to Sanctuary since. Everyone there sucks.

Yeah...all those settlers are kind of annoying dicks. At least what's his face gives you quests though.

Protip for storing materials in your work bench-

Break all your junk down in build mode instead of transferring full items to your bench. This way you get every component out of the junk you're collecting.

For example, let's say you have a peice of junk that has copper, gears and steel in it, but you start building walls that need a 1 piece of steel each, it'll take the steel component from that peice junk and trash the leftover materials. They don't go back into your crafting inventory.

It doesn't take too long, just go to your bench, transfer all your junk to your inventory, drop it all via your Pip-Boy, enter build mode, scrap everything on the ground.

Protip for storing materials in your work bench-

Break all your junk down in build mode instead of transferring full items to your bench. This way you get every component out of the junk you're collecting.

For example, let's say you have a peice of junk that has copper, gears and steel in it, but you start building walls that need a 1 piece of steel each, it'll take the steel component from that peice junk and trash the leftover materials. They don't go back into your crafting inventory.

It doesn't take too long, just go to your bench, transfer all your junk to your inventory, drop it all via your Pip-Boy, enter build mode, scrap everything on the ground.

Nah, the materials are just "cached" If you close the workbench and re-open it the materials you think you are missing will show up. It just doesn't live update.

You don't need to dismantle manually.

They're wrong :P

It's just a caching issue. The items don't register in the workbench until you open the workbench.

If you use a junk item making a weapon mod, the "extra" materials don't show up anywhere.

Once you open the construction workbench they will "show up" in the inventory.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3shxlh/the_final_word_on_crafting_deconstruction_all/

http://imgur.com/nzhuByF

http://imgur.com/a/A0Ydu