Fallout Discussion: “76”

I love this goddamn game. I've killed like 25-30 legendary enemies, and picked up or bought a couple other legendaries. My inventory and workbench are full o' stars. Too much fun.

I'm progressing really slowly, I just hit my first legendary last night and still couldn't get by him. Oh well I'll go do some other stuff and come back, but we together on one thing: I'm loving this game.

I'm progressing really slowly, I just hit my first legendary last night and still couldn't get by him. Oh well I'll go do some other stuff and come back, but we together on one thing: I'm loving this game.

I haven't moved the story in 2 days. I spent 4 hours yesterday not touching the story or quests, just wandering the wastelands haha. I thin kthat's where I find most of my legendaries. Random woods or caves or other places.

"Cleaning" is so satisfying haha

Right? Joint looks like a real neighborhood now! Set up some generators, a water pump, a bell to call everyone. Shit's rad.

Get pumped yall cause theres a bunch of other places you can build/destroy. I found a huge island-like space just last night. Lots of potential for big structures.

Right? Joint looks like a real neighborhood now! Set up some generators, a water pump, a bell to call everyone. Shit's rad.

I'm trying to make Sanctuary look like a fortress. I'm only building around half of the block (my main gate starts at the yellow house with the work benches and encloses the neighborhood up to the tree in the cul-de-sac). I'm building upwards now and connecting the next floors up to houses across the street. I want the whole thing to exist in levels, and when you're on the main street inside the sky will not be visible. Fucking nuclear storms.

Where is everybody setting up "home"? It seems Sanctuary is a nice settlement, but I'm actually on my own at that Red Rocket Truck Stop. Also, is anybody using their power armor? Like someone said earlier I haven't touched it since the mission you acquire it. I'm nervous to use it since it runs on fusion core "ammo".

Where is everybody setting up "home"? It seems Sanctuary is a nice settlement, but I'm actually on my own at that Red Rocket Truck Stop. Also, is anybody using their power armor? Like someone said earlier I haven't touched it since the mission you acquire it. I'm nervous to use it since it runs on fusion core "ammo".

Red rocket is my home. I don't trust the settlers near my shit and I don't like them. I've got my dog, my robot, and myself chilling over at Red Rocket living large.

I haven't used the power armor, but don't stress about the fusion cores. There's 2 ways to keep getting more.

1. Legit way - you can sell an almost empty fusion core for almost the same amount of caps as it costs to buy a new fully charged one.

2. Glitchy way - there is a character later in the game that you can pickpocket fusion cores from over and over and over and over again. Might get patched, but honestly no one should need it anyway.

Red rocket is my home. I don't trust the settlers near my shit and I don't like them. I've got my dog, my robot, and myself chilling over at Red Rocket living large.

I haven't used the power armor, but don't stress about the fusion cores. There's 2 ways to keep getting more.

1. Legit way - you can sell an almost empty fusion core for almost the same amount of caps as it costs to buy a new fully charged one.

2. Glitchy way - there is a character later in the game that you can pickpocket fusion cores from over and over and over and over again. Might get patched, but honestly no one should need it anyway.

I also read that if you stick an almost empty one into a generator (like the one you pull your first core out of) then it recharges.  I haven't tested it, but it seems to make the issue pretty moot if true.

I like red rocket for myself and my stuff, but I'll set them up ok in sanctuary too.

One of those museum assholes tried to walk off with my power armor when I took it off at red rocket as they were passing through.