Fallout Discussion: “76”

I like red rocket for myself and my stuff, but I'll set them up ok in sanctuary too.

One of those museum assholes tried to walk off with my power armor when I took it off at red rocket as they were passing through.

Just take the cores out when you park your armor, then no one can take it. plus the cores weigh 0.

I ain't build shit. Can't even build beds. Man fuck them. I'm going on with missions and wandering around

Me neither, it seems a little daunting. I put up some barriers just to complete the Sanctuary quest but thats it. I'm sure I'll get into somewhere down the line, its not like I don't have forever with the game ya know. 

Any Xbone players install FO3 and dive back in yet? I installed this morning but have no idea when I'll get around to it.

Same here love the game so far. Exploring the upper left quadrant so far. But its odd to have a fat man, and power armour so early in the game...... though the power cores are to balance that out.

And bummed about the jones soada nuka cola quantams.... went to 2 stores and nada. Reading online employees and flippers are buying the whole cases and selling for $75 to 250.00 per bottle

First day off since this has come out and I just opened my copy and started playing. Goodbye life

Also, would anyone be interested in buying my pip boy off me? I want to keep the game and steelbook. My big phone doesn't fit plus I'm moving so the less shit I would have to move the better. I'm thinking $110ppd since it'll probably be 20 or 30 to ship... PM me if interested. If not I'll just throw it on the bay.

Favorite quest (so far): "The Silver Shroud", make sure to "immerse" your character... you should understand if/when you finished/start it.

Yup loved this one. But SERIOUS SPOILER DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS QUEST

Did you manage to save Kent? I really loved that little ghoul and no matter what I tried he always died. I gave up trying after a while.

Yup loved this one. But SERIOUS SPOILER DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS QUEST

Did you manage to save Kent? I really loved that little ghoul and no matter what I tried he always died. I gave up trying after a while.

I had the same feelings for the dude... after MANY attempts, I finally turned the difficulty down to "very easy" and managed to get the right combo of mentats/buffout/vodka/etc. that I DID SAVE HIM!!! Two quick headshots in VATS. But man it was tough. I even had to switch to my three-charge musket to get more damage. Kent's reaction afterwards if you want

Basically said he was done. It was fun and all but man that was a little too close. "Not like standing behind the radio."

I had the same feelings for the dude... after MANY attempts, I finally turned the difficulty down to "very easy" and managed to get the right combo of mentats/buffout/vodka/etc. that I DID SAVE HIM!!! Two quick headshots in VATS. But man it was tough. I even had to switch to my three-charge musket to get more damage. Kent's reaction afterwards if you want

Basically said he was done. It was fun and all but man that was a little too close. "Not like standing behind the radio."

Ah nice I didn't think of that I tried everything else haha, well done.