Fallout Discussion: “76”

When I was playing Fallout 4 yesterday my intelligence wasn't high enough to repair a navigational system so I had to go out and find one. I love the fact that if I'm not 100% kitted out to do a certain thing there's a way around it. Nothing was more annoying than getting locked out of something forever on a multiple 100 hour character.

My favorite complaint still is the one that says you can be a god at everything. I have an embarrassing number of hours played and still I'm only around level 40. To truly make all your shit god-tier you need to put thousands of hours into the game. The lack of the "skill" section of stats is annoying only because I can't see exactly how good I am at something, my skills were maxed out in Fallout 3 and I was a god anyways in about the same amount of playtime I have now.

When I was playing Fallout 4 yesterday my intelligence wasn't high enough to repair a navigational system so I had to go out and find one. I love the fact that if I'm not 100% kitted out to do a certain thing there's a way around it. Nothing was more annoying than getting locked out of something forever on a multiple 100 hour character.

My favorite complaint still is the one that says you can be a god at everything. I have an embarrassing number of hours played and still I'm only around level 40. To truly make all your shit god-tier you need to put thousands of hours into the game. The lack of the "skill" section of stats is annoying only because I can't see exactly how good I am at something, my skills were maxed out in Fallout 3 and I was a god anyways in about the same amount of playtime I have now.

Yup. Same on the embarrassing amount of hours played so far too... I've had this week off work and I haven't really done shit besides Fallout.

The people who complain about being able to be god tier are the same people who abuse the caps glitch, max their special with the dog glitch, farm exp with the copper build glitch, or just straight up mod with computer console.

People quicksave before handing in quests and keep reloading just to get the 5x exp idiot savant perk to proc and then they go online and say levelling is too easy, lol.

I feel like I could be a God on 3 and NV. While it had a level cap and you couldnt max out every special by the end of the game nothing was a threat at all. Maybe it is because I am just beginning to head to the south, but I think this game does a better job at leveling the enemies better.

There are so many areas that actually scale. Not sure if it scales initially based on level at discovery or if it changes whenever you return, but, I'm taking a drastically different path in my 2nd playthrough than I did in my first and some areas play drastically differently, mostly because I went from normal to very hard difficulty, but also because some places are just tougher when enemy levels are higher.

IMG_20151203_125844_zpsbpkykdsk.jpg

Was wondering if anyone can help/let me know

That means there's a power armor in that area right? It's Back Street Apparel (2nd time I've gone and cleaned it out) the marker is still there and it's annoying me. I've been through the building 3/times but shit idk what else to do/search

Am I wrong?

That Behemoth out by where you rescue tuenguy from zjinn or whatever his name is

Man that mofo got me a few times. I haven't gone back. And that mire queen on spectacle island or whatever. She one big bitch. She mad cause I took down her twin at the castle.

There's a really easy way to beat the one at the island. Those queens are bullet sponges. I found the best thing is to drop about 10-15 mines in an area and watch them blow.

Just go back and its there again?/

Those children of atom peeps, vicious took down a warbird the first time I went around and being the nosey fuck I am I went to check out. They got me good

Unless you killed the dude in Salem, the gun he gives you should be Reba II. It's in his little workshop area that he unlocks after you turn on his defense turrets. Just "Reba" is his gun.

They can be a bitch. Just put on a full set of power armor or a Hazmat suit. Both have 100% resistance to radiation, so their Gamma guns don't hurt you a bit. Just be wary of their defense turrets, they're Mk VII and ridiculously powerful. Oh, and their nuke mines and grenades. Those things will one shot you no problem.

Just go back and its there again?/

Those children of atom peeps, vicious took down a warbird the first time I went around and being the nosey fuck I am I went to check out. They got me good

You have to search down and get in there. It's not super easy to get there if your lockpick skills aren't great.

Edit: or maybe it's a terminal. I don't remember.

Blahhhh my melee character can't get a decent melee legendary for her life haha. I want a decent legendary machete so bad. Gonna mod it with the sacrificial blade and be fun. Just gonna keep farming legendaries!

Go get Krevmh's tooth or whatever it's called! it's ok, at least.