Fallout Discussion: “76”

Ah ok. I'll do that in a bit or tomorrow. Damn dude with Reba is dead? First time visiting him or a 2nd time?

1st. I didn't really care though, I had no idea it was supposed to be different and I got both guns.

I think I even tossed the 1st one when I saw specs on 2

Edit: I may actually have just shot him before I got up to the house. I think I saw some dude surrounded by turrets and just killed him.

He was alive when I left in the basement after I set up the turrets/killed the lurks. The fast travel worked. Much obliged. I should see if he's still alive. Fucking Garvey always has a settlement with a problem. Can a mofo take a break from helping these fools out. That old bag never shuts up. Murphy always in the chair. Bitch share it with the vault tec rep. I'm sure he's tired of sitting on the floor.

Anyone else get pigeonholed when building the Signal Interceptor? My game glitched when I tried to build it in Sanctuary and wouldn't allow me to complete the quest. I had to reload and build it at the Boston Airport, meaning I had fuck with BOS, who I don't really care for.

Fuck Elder Maxson's hipster hair cut and Hitler like mentality.

I moved it like 7 times and the mission icon would just dance around the platform. Spent like 2 hours trying to get it to work. Gave up, reloaded, had it built and operational at the airport in 10 minutes. PISSED!

Also Pete Hines said on Twitter console commands will never come to consoles via mod. So the only way I can get the MacCready Experience is to start a new game (NOPE), or hope I run into him randomly in the Wasteland.

"@DCDeacon: @fortech_mike nope. use of the console is not supported or recommended on PC. that kind of thing isn't permitted on consoles anyway"

I use him because you can have him carry stuff & use the lone wanderer perk at the same time. I just read they are going to patch that so he counts as a companion. DAMN IT!

Dammit. I have my lone wanderer maxed because you could still keep him with you. Boooooo. Waste of points now, cuz I love that little shit.