Fallout Discussion: “76”

I just got Pickmans Blade. Combat knife with extra bleed damage. Drops most enemies within a couple seconds.

Yeah, pretty sweet little knife. I like fast knives sometimes, but I really love the medium speed medium to high damage of a machete/axe over the lower damage fast speed of knives and the high damage slow speed of bats/sledges.

Bat with hacksaw attachments is great dmage, almost as much or more as modded super sledge. But, a medium speed weapon with a little less damage I find to be a lot more effective.

No denying how much fun knives are though, damn. Melee is awesome.

Bat with hacksaw attachments is great dmage, almost as much or more as modded super sledge. But, a medium speed weapon with a little less damage I find to be a lot more effective.

picked up the 2076 world series bat today and was thinking it might be fun to play with :)

You're right it was Reba 2. My bads. I gotta go back and finish some quests. Get side tracked when I see I haven't discovered places around somewhere I've been before

You can hook that rifle up. Think mine is at 80 damage right now. I'd like to have a sniper rifle 100+ damage but unless I find one I don't think you can mod one that brutal.

Pop some Jet, cap some domes from a distance.

You can hook that rifle up. Think mine is at 80 damage right now. I'd like to have a sniper rifle 100+ damage but unless I find one I don't think you can mod one that brutal.

Pop some Jet, cap some domes from a distance.

Look for one that fires .50 rounds. I've got an over 100 one.

I also fucking love my shotgun. Le Fusil Terribles or whatever with a couple mods...does over 200 damage (plus an extra 25% damage and limb damage) 32 shit drum magazine and a little extra range. Mmmmmm...