Fallout Discussion: “76”

I'm like 140 hours in & only just started looking for my kid. I spent way to much time building pointless settlements & fixing their stupid problems. Now I just want to kill all my settlers. They are so annoying & all they do is complain.

I didn't realize how much XP you can get just from cooking food, poison syringes & drugs until recently. Works really well.

I'm like 140 hours in & only just started looking for my kid. I spent way to much time building pointless settlements & fixing their stupid problems. Now I just want to kill all my settlers. They are so annoying & all they do is complain.

I didn't realize how much XP you can get just from cooking food, poison syringes & drugs until recently. Works really well.

Yeah, I've been running around doing faction quests and random exploration forever and just finally did the "Reunions" questline today.

Yeah, I've been running around doing faction quests and random exploration forever and just finally did the "Reunions" questline today.

That's funny. I just started ignoring the settlers & did reunions today too.

I like how your character remains totally stupid. Despite having killed 100 synths at this point, I can still be all "hey what? did you say synths? what are those!?"

Synth/BOS story line

I'm at a crossroads. Have to decide which side I wanna be on. Anyone here yet? Anyone pick a side?

If you want to see all the endings or get all the achievements without doing multiple play throughs be sure to create a hard save where you are. The more I saw of BOS the less I liked their way of thought. Be sure to loot the prydwen for everything before you decide to make them hostile.

Once I steal shit won't it alert them?

Some stuff won't set off alarms. I've taken ammo from crates and medkit stuff and none of them had the red indicator lettering saying you are stealing.

Can I join BOS and then not complete the game for them? They seem like dicks but have cool shit. Just want to use em and leave em.

you can join every faction in the game. However once you get to a certain mission in one of their questlines, it will turn you hostile towards the other factions. Whatever mission it is will likely have an optional objective to tell one of the other factions what the one you have progressed with is planning.

Except for the Minutemen. Unless you build a certain device with them, I'm pretty sure they don't effect the main story.