Fallout Discussion: “76”

I don't think so. You can't tell them to do anything either. They add 5 to dense and supposedly make settlers happier

Either way, I need them. 

Spent all last night achievement hunting. Almost done with all the quest related ones. All I have to worry about are the maximum relationship with a companion and getting my settlement to 100% happiness.

Since I have no internet, and updates my system I can't see my achievements. I just see them pop up and I can't see what they're for. Kinda sucks. Before I updated system I could see offline. Kinda wish I knew what I did for the achievement and what not. Someday in the future I'll see them

Since I have no internet, and updates my system I can't see my achievements. I just see them pop up and I can't see what they're for. Kinda sucks. Before I updated system I could see offline. Kinda wish I knew what I did for the achievement and what not. Someday in the future I'll see them

They dont show up in the achievements app?

I thought my sister was a huge Fallout fan like myself, but she hasn't shown any interest into playing it.

I think it's because I now have a PlayStation 4 and she's always played on Xbox, so I feel like she wants to experience the game on Xbox or some shit. I have no idea, but I just want her to play so we could talk about the game together, but that shit ain't happening.

I thought my sister was a huge Fallout fan like myself, but she hasn't shown any interest into playing it.

I think it's because I now have a PlayStation 4 and she's always played on Xbox, so I feel like she wants to experience the game on Xbox or some shit. I have no idea, but I just want her to play so we could talk about the game together, but that shit ain't happening.

You got a PS4?! You traitor :P I thought we were friends...

You got a PS4?! You traitor :P I thought we were friends...

I'm sorry! It's a great console. I'm in love with it.

Okay, back to something that bugs the hell out of me about this game: radiation level. Anyone else annoyed by the fact that it takes up your health? I feel like they had it good on 3/NV. Do not like it.

I like it. Before rads didn't have as much effect on you and you didn't try to avoid it as much. Now it's crucial to manage your rads.

Agreed.

I keep a hazmat suit in inventory at all times.

Edit: I also wear it a lot because is makes you look like a badass spaceman.

Agreed.

I keep a hazmat suit in inventory at all times.

Edit: I also wear it a lot because is makes you look like a badass spaceman.

I still haven't found a cute zapper to go with my spaceman suit.

I think I'm stuck on the Silver Shroud getup though, I probably won't take it off for anything but spaceman.

Ughhhhhh. I want alien blaster so badly but haven't gotten the alien crash yet.

make sure to check the crash site location. Could have been something that happened while you weren't specifically looking for it. I don't believe there's one specific location that it happens.

Honestly, it's not as good as in F3 and FNV. In those games it's power came from its ability to crit on almost every hit. But seeing as crits are only in VATS... It comes with almost 500 rounds, which is cool.

make sure to check the crash site location. Could have been something that happened while you weren't specifically looking for it. I don't believe there's one specific location that it happens.

Honestly, it's not as good as in F3 and FNV. In those games it's power came from its ability to crit on almost every hit. But seeing as crits are only in VATS... It comes with almost 500 rounds, which is cool.

Yeah, I check back every couple days to see if I've gotten it :/

I'll keep checking though!

I still haven't found a cute zapper to go with my spaceman suit.

I think I'm stuck on the Silver Shroud getup though, I probably won't take it off for anything but spaceman.

I'm hung up on the Grognak costume. Can wear armor on arms and legs, has great damage resistance and bumps up strength by 2.