Fallout Discussion: “76”

No armor here. Friend got some chameleon. Does it matter if you're playing on normal or hard? For the chameleon armor

I think the frequency of the legendary item drops increases with the harder the difficulty you're playing. On survival mode, every legendary enemy drops a legendary item. You can farm them in some locations and load auto-save to when you first entered the building where that enemy is or a quicksave prior to entering if you don't like the item dropped. Quicksave prior to entering would change item type like armor or weapon. Auto-save after you enter the building will change the exact item dropped but will already be determined to be armor or a weapon by that point. I learned this while bored at work watching a youtube video.

I've gotten one leg or arm piece that was chameleon... kind of annoying because the pip-boy is very hard to see when you're invisible/crouching (at least on my color scheme).

yeah it's glitched on all color schemes. I stopped using chameleon armor because of it. I play melee/sneak 100% of the time so I crouch the majority of my encounters. Invisible pip boy glitch is extremely annoying.

Gotta use those "favorite" buttons!

Yeah it usually is annoying when you are trying to fast travel or something after a battle. I just crouch by default, and even backing out, standing up, and going back in is still glitched. it takes a good 3+ seconds for the color to come back.

It's not a big deal, but I also didn't much enjoy standing still to get invisible. I'm always on the move :P

One thing I do hate is how repetitive the settlement quests get. Always a kidnapping, same settlement, same raider/mutant location etc etc. Just idk. Send me for a toy out in the middle of the glowing sea or something.

BoS ones too. Clear this area. Bring me tech.

Waaat. I have not seen that guy. Does he sell different breeds than Dogmeat? Seen Raiders with rottweilers, would love to have one in game to mirror my real life one :P

I think they're brown Rotweilers, but they have to live at a settlement (can't come with you) and you can only buy one at a time, otherwise I'd have gotten like 10 when I saw him last.