The SYNTHWAVE Thread

On 6/13/2016 at 5:18 PM, slinch said:

Ubisoft just announced Trials of the Blood Dragon at E3, OST is agan done by Power Glove, it already seems to be up on spotify. Fingers crossed for a vinyl release.

cf337154b2dc3d18bfeaed47c3f2082cadd4da55

http://www.invada.co.uk/products/power-glove-trials-of-the-blood-dragon-original-video-game-soundtrack-2xlp-cd-cassette

Pressed on the brightest ‘Neon Pink’ coloured vinyl you will ever see, the double LP is housed in a spined jacked and comes complete with digital download card and printed insert featuring more stunning retro-futuristic artwork by James White. The exclusive Invada mail order vinyl variant also comes complete with exclusive art print featuring additional artwork by James White, which can be seen pictured below.

The CD is presented in jewel case with 4 page booklet and inlay.

The cassette is limited to 150 copies.

Edited by lethalenforcer

1 hour ago, salvanipour said:

Going through your instagram you have EXCELLENT taste. How long did it take for the tapes to arrive? My Perturbator tape shipped Oct. 3 and I haven't seen anything show up yet.

Thank you!

I don't quite remember but I wanna say it took 3-5 days.  It was really fast shipping for me this time. Usually it takes like a week once it gets shipped out for me.

Was your  order shipped out or was it "shipping in preperation"? 

Folks who missed out on Dynatron's Rigel Axiom, black copies are up on amazon.

Shows OOS, but blood music said more should be coming in, plus there are a bunch available from 3rd party sellers. Though with a pressing of 100, I don't see these last very long.

Edited by slinch

In my experience? Because they get hundreds of thousands orders per year and people leave one star ratings because it took longer than they expected to arrive.

I buy 80% of my records and about half of my blurays from those big 3rd party sellers (allyourmusic, dodax, rarewaves, zoverstocks, musicmagpie) and the only times I had an issue was when there was a manufacturing defect, and even then they sent a replacement without a hassle.

• 2 weeks later...