[PO] The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise

Just preordered through Amazon. I'm cool with black. This is probably a good time to start working on collecting their other releases; which I've always put off for some reason. There are a couple different presses for those, right? I don't like the redesigned artwork on any of them.

The only single LP press of ACT I is the redesigned one with the acorn on the front.  It was only available in the 3 x LP ACT I and II package.

I agree about the artwork.  I think the original artwork was totally better than the triptych pictures.

This got delayed :(

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of The Dear Hunter’s “Act IV: Rebirth and Reprise” Vinyl Pre-order!

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped before the release date of 09.04.15, however this vinyl’s mastering process has now been upgraded to DMM in order to give customers the best vinyl possible! This will create a better audio experience, limiting surface noise and will create a richer fuller sound. Because of this upgrade, we are expecting to have them in our inventory near the beginning of October.

If you’ve purchased other items for this Pre-order, they are still expected to ship shortly before the release date of 09.04. We will be shipping the LPs separate from orders once they arrive into our inventory in October.

You can also find updates on this specific delay at our support center:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12wQ0NrKvMjYUE2wdlJarYJiUGQGsDNm2p4s00eMGl_g/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order, please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff

So far there's only three variants of this, correct? The /500 Oxblood blue in the mega bundle, the swamp green, and I guess there was a mention of an exclusive a couple pages back?

Yup. Opaque gold. http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Dear-Hunter-%252d-Act-IV%3A-Rebirth-In-Reprise-2XLP.html. I think it's retail.