[PO] Rosetta - Quintessential Ephemera

Maybe I'll be a dick and offer $20........   unless you sell me your rainbow splatter Wake/Lift :D

Me?  Hah...I wish I had a rainbow splatter Wake/Lift.  Including this one, if I win it, I'll have a total of two Rosetta LPs.  I can offer to be by your side whilst we pine the absence of the rainbow splatter Wake/Lift in our collections. ;)

I actually have one but it's not the greatest condition, because the dude on Discogs wouldn't take a return on it.  He listed the LP's as NM- and LP1 has a warp in it.  It doesn't affect the play at all, but...  I want a flat one.  Because it plays perfectly, he wouldn't take a return on it.  bahhh

I actually have one but it's not the greatest condition, because the dude on Discogs wouldn't take a return on it.  He listed the LP's as NM- and LP1 has a warp in it.  It doesn't affect the play at all, but...  I want a flat one.  Because it plays perfectly, he wouldn't take a return on it.  bahhh

Mighty bunk.  NM definitely comes with the expectation that there are no major flaws whether it plays or not.  My dad flattens his old 45s with heat and pie plates or something.  He swears it works but you wouldn't catch me trying that in a zillion years.

Good to see they are keeping busy!

I do have the rainbow splatter just not sure if I'd give it up.

I have both sides of TGS. The 3 way split  and have ADOM on white vinyl

The ADOM on white is a whale (pun works), only a handful stayed stateside, most went on Euro tour.

nvrmnd :/