PO: Sorority Noise - Joy, Departed

My thoughts as well. I honestly didn't like Forgettable that much, but this is album is great. Glad I bought it

agreed. Forgettable was mediocre at best for me but this album is honestly incredible. AOTY material, even. Really happy I took the chance and got it. Never expected the band to make songs like Your Soft Blood, let alone put them alongside ones like Nolsey and make it work so well. Dunno how they did it but I love it, and I love how much they've matured in just over a year.

I like that they put the full album on both sides (Joyce Manor should take note). I didn't listen to the stream prior, but it's a cool album. I don't think it's so good that it makes Forgettable bad (in fact I kinda like that one more). I'm sure it'll grow on me more, I've only listened to it twice.

I like that they put the full album on both sides (Joyce Manor should take note). I didn't listen to the stream prior, but it's a cool album. I don't think it's so good that it makes Forgettable bad (in fact I kinda like that one more). I'm sure it'll grow on me more, I've only listened to it twice.

Full album on both sides, like a and b are the same?

Lol, ok. Guess you're in for a surprise.

Album sounds great, BTW.

I believe you. And I'm glad Topshelf made it work and it still sounds good. I'm just surprised they made that decision. Like you said, for bands like Joyce Manor, this would be awesome. This album, however, I don't really see a reasoning for it.

No way. The album is like 34 minutes. Wouldn't one side that long sound like shit?

That's what I'm worried about. 34 mins is way to long for one side.