PO: Sorority Noise - Joy, Departed

12 hours ago, dvv said:

signed to Triple Crown

This was the least important part of their FB post that I finally found.

New album out in 2017, Split this fall with TWIABP. Now that's what I call news.

11 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

This reminds me, I still don't like this album. If anyone is looking for the yellow/blue split I'm open to offers.

You chose a good day to blaspheme. You just took out the dislike buttons.....

9 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

New album out in 2017, Split this fall with TWIABP. Now that's what I call news.

If I had the power to remove specific buttons from this message board the first thing to go would be the 'Submit Reply' button.

If I had the power to remove specific buttons from this message board the first thing to go would be the 'Submit Reply' button.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll start a new thread when there's an album announcement, but till then, new album title? "You're not as _____ as you think."

They originally dropped that with the stickers from the Old Gray orders. Then started signing emails with it, and now this. I'm excited.

Hoping whatever is next is better than the last EP + LP. 

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Hoping whatever is next is better than the last EP + LP. 

Yeah true.... I really liked Joy Departed because it was a mix of shreddy stuff and slower pieces. The 7" made sense, but only as a stand alone. A whole album of that would drag badly. But I'm pretty sure I saw an interview where he said it wasn't going to be like the 7"

Yeah true.... I really liked Joy Departed because it was a mix of shreddy stuff and slower pieces. The 7" made sense, but only as a stand alone. A whole album of that would drag badly. But I'm pretty sure I saw an interview where he said it wasn't going to be like the 7"

Joy Departed could've been compressed into a kick ass EP. I felt like it was mostly filler and they focused too much on making it sound "bigger" than their last album, which is unfortunate because this band really shines when they're loud, fast, and full of hooks. The follow up EP was a drag. Some artists/bands just don't do the acoustic thing well, and when they do it feels forced (I.E. Off With Their Heads, Ray Rocket).